1. Tyler Stark

"Why can't I go to school like all the other kids?" I ask my daddy.

"Tyler, you aren't like the other kids", daddy says.

"Why not?"

"Because they'll treat you differently."

I sit down on the floor and cross my tiny arms. At this moment, I was 6. I know that he wasn't Iron Man at this point but he didn't want to tell people I exist. I used to think that he wanted to keep me safe but no, he didn't tell anyone I exist because he thought it would ruin his career.

~5 years later~

"DAD!" I yell from my room.

He races up and my door swings open as I see my dad try to catch his breath. "What Tyler?" he says as he leans down and puts his hands on his knees, breathing heavily.

"I want to go to a real school", I say calmly.

"Not going to happen Tyler", dad says.

"But every other 11 year old is going to real school. I'm supposed to be going into 6th grade. I don't even have friends."

"You have friends."

"Like who?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Jarvis", dad says.

"He's a computer...and he is not my friend", I say pouting, "Dad, just let me go to school."

"Fine, you want to go to real school?" He asks. I nod my head furiously and smile. "Okay then."

He walks out of my room and a few hours later he calls me downstairs. I open my door and go downstairs to see desks full of stuffed animals. My dad was wearing a button up and had a pointing stick.

"This is your idea of real school?" I ask.

"Yes. Let's get to learning", he says.

"Daddy, please! Just let me go", I say.

"Tyler, that's not possible."

"WHY NOT?!"

"OH MY GOD! Tyler, you aren't going to a real school! END OF STORY!" My dad throws the pointer stick down on the front table and stomps away angrily.

"FUCK YOU!" my 11 year old self says as I see my dad stop and turn around to look at me.

"What did you just say to me Tyler?" he says stomping back.

"U-Uh n-nothing", I shudder as I see his face become hot.

He lifts his hand and swings it at my face. A few seconds later I felt a stinging pain on my face and he walked away again yelling, "Don't ever say that word again!"

I run up the stairs and into my room slamming the door behind me. I go to my bathroom and look into my mirror. I see a red hand print on my face. The tears from my eyes trickle down my cheek and sting the burn. I wince in pain and go right to my TV. I turn on Phineas and Ferb and watch it until my face stops hurting.

~One Week Later~

As I sit down and watch Wizards of Waverly Place I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in", I say to the door. It slowly opens and my dad's head pops in. He sees me and comes further into my room as I pause my show.

"H-hey Tyler", dad says.

"Hi dad", I say slightly waving.

"So, I know that I wasn't very nice last week so I wanted to do something for you."

"Okay..."

He walks closer to me and hands me a piece of paper. It looked like a birth certificate.

"What is this?" I ask him.

"It's for you. Uh, it's a fake birth certificate...so you can go to school. A-a real school." dad says.

"Why do I need a fake birth certificate?"

"People can't know that you're my daughter, so if you want to go to a real school, you have to pretend that you are this person."

"S-so you're saying I can go to a real school?!" I say in excitement. Dad nods his head slowly and a smile breaks out onto my face. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I say jumping up and down. I give dad a hug and he slowly hugs me back.

"I expect straight A's", dad says.

"I'll do anything to go to a real school!"

"Make sure that you remember to call yourself that name."

"I will. Thank you daddy", I say.

I look back down at the certificate. According to this my name was Amelia Sawyer, I was born in Exeter, New Hampshire, my fake father's name was Saul Sawyer, and my mother's name was Michele Hutchinson.

I can't wait to go to a real school.