14. Rain

@livinthelarrylife

~Tyler's Point of View~

As I was in my room I heard a ring at the door. "Jarvis, do you mind telling me who that is at the door?" I ask him.

"I have no clue miss." He pulls up the camera on my computer and I look at her.

"I've never seen her before." I get up and start to walk to the door.

"Miss, I don't think it's a good idea to answer the door", Jarvis says.

"It'll be fine."

I open the door and the girl was looking away. She turns around and smiles at me. Here hair was a light grey and teased. She was wearing a ripped black tee under a jean jacket that was also under a leather jacket. She wore dark ripped jeans and chunky combat boots. "You must be Tyler", she says and walks in.

"Um...who might you be?" I ask her.

"The name's Rain."

"Rain..."

"Yeah...you got a problem with that?" she asks sternly.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her crossing my arms.

"My parents sent me here. They said they had some super important mission that they needed to go to."

"Who are you parents?"

She sighs at me in exhaustion and turns to look at me as she slouches a bit. "You are one curious person, Ty. My parents are Ororo Munroe and T'Challa...also known as Storm and Black Panther."

"So...you have superpowers..."

"Unlike you, yes I do. I don't use them very often though."

"Why not?"

"Oh my god, you ask too many questions", she breathes out. She puts her hands out and a rainbow forms from one hand to the other. "I look like Sponge-freaking-bob when I do this. You know the episode where he's like 'It's all in your imagination'."

"I love that", I joke.

She claps her hands together and the rainbow fades. "My powers are meant to match my name...Rain Bow Munroe."

"Ah, I get it."

"For my other siblings, they get all the attention from our parents and go on missions with them. Kymera and A'Zari do everything with them."

"Oh, I'm sorry", I say.

"Anyway, do you got rooms? I'm hella tired", she scoffs to me.

"Nice grammar", I whisper to myself. I fake a smile and guide her to a guest room. "I'll tell my dad you're here when he comes back."

"Thanks, girly", she says.

"I'm not a girly", I say and close the door to her room.

~

"Hey Barry, what would you do if one of your friends had powers?" I ask him as we sat in my living room.

"Tyler, are you saying that you have powers, because if so I would so love that. I couldn't even imagine what it would be like. You could be invisible, fly, run at the speed of light", he says gazing off. (A/N*Get it?)

"No, I don't...I'm just wondering what you would do with that friend if they had powers or abilities no other person has."

"Well, I would support them no matter what, always be there for them. We could be a team or something", Barry says.

"Okay...that's nice to know."

~

~Peter's Point of View~

"I miss him", I cry as I sat in my room next to Aunt May.

"I know. I miss him too", she says.

"I can't help but realize that the last thing he told me was about being a better person and I threw it in his face."

"Peter, you will always love him...and he will always love you. Just because you can't see him doesn't mean he won't be there. He will believe in you no matter what and he never doubted the man you would become."

"Thanks Aunt May." She patted my shoulder and walked out. I walked to my chest and opened it, revealing my sketch and the sweater I created. With great power comes great responsibility, remember that Pete, remember that, I remember Uncle Ben telling me. It was time to make an upgrade.

~

I had made the best costume, a fully body fitted costume. I would now be Spider-Man and swing around New York and help people who were in trouble.

~

~Tyler's Point of View~

Dad had walked into the house and I ran towards him. "You have a visitor", I say as Barry walks up behind me.

"I'm pretty sure Barry comes to see you, Ty", dad jokes.

"No, no, not Barry...Rain Bow Munroe...daughter of Storm and Black Panther..."

"Wait...their daughter is here?!" dad asks.

"You know about her?" I say confusingly.

"Of course I know her. That little misfit is always messing things up. That's why her parents never do anything with her."

"I didn't know."

"Where is she?"

"On the first floor guest room", I say.

"RAIN! GET OVER HER NOW!" he yells.

"Oh, Mr. Stark, how are you doing today?" Rain says cockily.

"I was fine until I heard you showed up."

"Harsh...I like it!"

"Rain, you need to leave", dad says.

"Why?"

"Because, you are a terrible influence on the people in this house?"

"Oh, you mean your daughter."

"Yeah, and her friends...so you need to leave now", he demands.

"My parents sent me here", she says.

"I highly doubt it, they would've told me. Now out! Find some other place to stay."

"Fine", she growls and grabs her things. She rushed out as fast as she could and left.

"That was a little harsh, dad", I say.

"Who the heck was that?" Barry asks.

"Did you hear nothing?"

"I was slightly scared and I closed my ears..."

I laugh slightly at Barry and shake my head. "She is Storm and the Black Panther's daughter. I guess she's some big misfit who always ruins things...I don't know."

"Barry, Tyler, why don't you guys go to the theater and see a movie", dad asks us. We nod and I grab my backpack as Barry does the same. "Here", dad gives us a 50 dollar bill and our eyes widen. We then leave.

A/N***So Rain showed up...oooooooo :O Rain is based on my best friend Joi but slightly more insane :P Let me know what you think will happen since she has arrived in the comments! Thanks for reading! (I changed Rain's sister's name from Becka to Kymera)