26. X-Men

I opened the door from the back of the car and got out. I looked at the huge mansion and all the people around it.

"You must be Tyler", a man in a wheelchair said to me.

I nodded and shook his hand. "And you are?"

"Oh, sorry, my name is Professor Xavier, I own the school."

"Oh, nice."

"Why don't I get someone to show you around, huh. Say goodbye to your father and we can get going", he said. I sighed and turned around to dad.

"I'll visit every weekend", dad said.

"Promise?" I asked.

"I promise."

I hugged him tightly and he left. I turned back to Professor Xavier and you walked into the school. I looked around in awe at the huge school.

"Henry, come here please", Professor Xavier said.

A boy turned around and smiled, walking over here. "Yeah?"

"Can you show our new student around? This is-"

"Tyler. I know, I heard about you", he said.

"Hi", I said shaking his hand.

"Well, I'm Henry, obviously, I'm also known as the Beast", Henry said.

"Oh, cool."

"So, I'll get going, we'll see each other again soon", Professor Xavier said and walked, I mean road away.

"So, I heard you were coming, but why?" Henry asked.

"Um, a guy kidnapped me and gave me super speed and invisibility. I can't really control it..." I said.

"Oh, nice, I mean, it's not nice, I meant the powers are nice."

"I knew what you meant", I laughed.

"Let's show you your room."

You nodded and walked upstairs to a room. He opened the door and you both walked in.

"Here it is", Henry said. "You'll be sharing with our other new students, Rain and Althea.:

"Wait, Rain? I have to share with her?"

"It'll be fine. She's not that bad."

"I guess", I sighed and put my bags down on a bare bed.

"I hope you brought your own bedding", Henry said.

"Thankfully, I did."

"I'll have Tab bring in your uniform", he said and started walking out.

"Tab?" I asked.

"Yeah, Tabitha Smith, she's one of the students here", Henry said smiling and closed the door.

I sighed and started to unpack my clothes. I made my bed and sat down. I took out my computer and went on YouTube. The door opened and I saw someone walk in with clothes in their hands.

"What are you doing?" she asked me.

"I'm watching videos", I said.

"You can't have any electronics in your rooms", she said.

"Why not?"

"Because, you could be doing inappropriate things."

"Well, they didn't inform me on this, and trust me, I'm not watching inappropriate things", I said.

She scoffed and put the clothes on top of my dresser.

"I'm guessing your Tabitha", I asked.

"Yeah, and?"

"I'm Tyler...Stark."

"Nice to know", she said and walked out.

I closed my laptop and walked to look at the uniform. It was a skin tight, navy blue, suit. It had a circle with an X at the side of it and zipped up in the middle. My door opened again and it was Tabitha again.

"Professor wants you in your uniform for lunch", she said and closed the door again.

"This is not going to be comfortable", I said to myself and got dressed.

~

"Tyler?" I heard a familiar voice say walking into my room. I looked up from my computer and saw Rain at the door.

"Rain, hi."

"What are you doing here?" she asked me.

"We're roommates! Suprise!" I said.

She grunted, "Great." She put her bag on the bed and grabbed the uniform from her dresser. "What the hell is this?" she asked letting the uniform unfold.

"Uniform", I said standing up. "It's not as uncomfortable as I thought it was gonna be." I swung around in it and smiled.

"Yeah, I am not wearing this."

She threw it back onto her dresser and sat down. "Why are you here?"

"Learning how to control my speed and invisibility, you?"

"My mom went here, she wants me to have the same experience. She also said I could learn to use my powers in multiple ways", Rain said.

"Well, that's nice", I said.

She chuckled and took out her phone. I sighed and went back to my computer.

~

"Lunch will begin in 5 minutes. Please head to the cafeteria now", someone said through a speaker.

I got up and straightened out my uniform. Rain crossed her arms and walked out of the room without the uniform on. I sighed and followed behind.

~

"Welcome everyone! If you didn't know, we have three new students joining us! One will be here later tonight, but at the moment it's just Tyler Stark and Rain Munroe! All of you need to know something, we must not speak about Tyler outside of the school. Outside of school, she goes by the name Amelia Sawyer", a woman said in the cafeteria.

I smiled a little as everyone looked at me.

"Why?" someone yelled.

"It is none of our business, but we still have to call her Amelia outside of school. Now, enjoy your meals!"

We were served roast beef, mashed potatoes, and peas. I took a fork and ate some of the potatoes and peas quickly. I didn't really want to be here.

~

I changed into my pajamas and sat in bed. The door to my room opened and Althea walked in.

"Hey, Tyler and Rain", she said smiling.

"Hi, Althea", I said, "Your uniform is on your dresser for tomorrow."

"Thanks", she said and walked to her bed. She took out her pajamas and changed into them. "Sorry I'm late. I had a lot of stuff to do."

"It's fine."

"So, what happened today?" Althea asked.

"Why do you care?" Rain asked.

Althea gulped and looked from me to Rain. "Don't mind Rain, she's being moody..." I said smiling.

"What?" Rain said

"Nothing, Rain", I laughed and Althea laughed back. "Well, you should get some sleep."

"I will", Althea said and got in bed.

"Goodnight."

A/N***Well, Tyler's at the school now! I wonder what will happen with Barry and Peter while she's gone. :) ~Hannah.

By the way guys, my new obsession is Austin Butler! Aw, flawless!