25. Awkward

Slight Warning: Awkward situations!

I woke up with Barry's arm around me. His bare chest was against my arm as I snuggled closer to him. I must of slept over because the light was shining into the room. I looked over at my phone to see missed calls and messages from my dad.

Tyler, where are you? I'm getting worried.

I shook my head at the phone and started typing;

I'm fine, I slept over Barry's house. I didn't mean too but I fell asleep.

My phone buzzed and I looked at it again.

Okay, just come home soon. You need to start packing. We'll talk about this later.

I put my phone down and moved Barry's sheets off of me. I shivered from the cold and looked down realizing...I was only in my underwear. I put the covers back on and I hear Barry moan. He turns to his side and looks at me with a smile.

"Good morning", Barry said, rubbing my arm.

"Morning, Barry", I said smiling.

"Hey, Barry! Do you want bacon or sausage?!" Joe said walking into the room making Barry jump out of bed, only in his underwear as well.

"Oh, uh, sorry", Joe said walking backwards. Barry grabbed his pants and started putting them on.

"Joe, don't you knock?!" Barry said buttoning his pants.

"Well, um, I'll, uh, I'll be downstairs."

He walked out, closing the door and I looked at Barry with wide eyes. "Oh my, god, I'm so sorry Tyler."

"No, it's not your fault", I said throwing on my tee shirt and jeans.

"S-stay for breakfast." I laughed under my breath and shook my head.

"Yeah, like that's normal."

"Tyler, he doesn't know anything. All he saw was me in my boxers."

"Oh right, like that's normal with me also in my bra, in your bed."

"Look, just don't say anything and he won't. Then I'll drive you home."

I sighed, "Fine."

"Awesome! Now, bacon or sausage?"

I laughed as I ran my hands through my hair. "Bacon."

~

Barry and I walked downstairs and I sat down at the table next to Iris.

"You slept over?" Iris asked me.

"Um, yeah, I did, I guess", I said.

"Looked like you two had fun", Joe said laughing.

"Joe?!" Barry said.

"Sorry." Joe walked over to the table and laid a plate of pancakes on it.

"Fun?" Iris asked.

"Let's just not talk about it..." I said.

"As you wish", Iris jokes and grabs a pancake.

~

I grabbed my jacket and slipped it on. "Are you ready?" Barry asked.

I nodded and we walked out of his house. "That was really awkward, Barry", I told him as we got into the car.

"Yeah, it was, let's not do that again."

"What?"

"I mean eat breakfast with Joe and Iris, not...that", Barry said nervously.

"Oh, okay", I said almost as nervous as Barry.

We pulled up to my house and got out. "Do you want me to walk you in?" Barry asked.

"Uh, no, I have to talk to my dad..."

"Okay, I'll see you later?"

"Barry...I'm leaving..."

"Oh, yeah, right. I forgot..." Barry said looking down.

I walked closer to him and hugged him. "I'll be back soon", I told him.

"Promise?"

"I promise", I said smiling.

Barry smiled at me and pecked my lips. I let go of him and waved goodbye as I walked to the front door.

I closed the door as Barry drove away.

"TYLER!" dad said as he ran over to me. "What were you doing sleeping over Barry's house?"

"Uh, nothing, why, what do you mean?" I murmured.

"You're 16, you can't sleep over boy's houses."

"I'm almost 17."

"That doesn't make it better", dad said, "You didn't-"

"NO! I slept in Iris's room!" I lied, "Gross dad!"

"Okay, okay, just go pack. That won't happen again."

"Okay, fine", I said and walked up to my room.

~

"Hey", a voice said, startling me. I turned around and saw Peter at my window.

"Peter!" I said running towards him and giving him a hug.

"Barry told me you're leaving", Peter said as we let go.

"Yeah, I'll be back though."

"I wish I could come with you."

"Me too, but New York needs you here", I said laughing.

"I know, I guess they need Spider-Man", he said laughing back.

"I'll miss you so much."

"I'll miss you too. Just, text me every day. Tell me you're still alive."

"I will", I said hugging him again.

"Bye, Tyler", Peter said.

"Bye, Peter."

"THE CAR IS HERE!" my dad yelled.

"I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!" I yelled back turning towards my door. I turned back to face Peter but he was already gone. A tear trickled down my cheek and I wiped it away.

I grabbed my luggage and walked out of my room.

A/N***Ha, Joe caught them! Awkward! What do you think Tyler's going to do at the X-Men Mansion? Comment your thoughts! And yes, three chapters in 1 day! :) ~Hannah