5. Track Her Phone

I sit at my desk as I watch videos on YouTube even though I'm supposed to be doing homework. My phone vibrates next to me and I look at the caller ID. Peter Parker.

I answer the phone and put it up to my ear. "Hello Parker", I say as I smirk to myself.

"Amelia, wanna hang out? I'm so bored", he says.

"I'd love to, but I'm doing homework", I sigh into the phone.

"Oh, come on. Just sneak out."

"Peter, my dad would kill me."

"Then can I sneak out and come to your-" he begins.

"No", I say cutting him off.

"Mel, you've never had a friend over your house...why can't you just have one over once?"

"I...I can't tell you", I say as I look down, "I'm sorry Peter."

"It's okay", he says with disappointment in his voice. He hangs up and I look at my phone. I sigh and turn on my music. I put my phone down and decide to do some more homework.

-

~Barry's Point of View~

"Did you get it?" Peter asked me. I nod as I type in a few more things into the computer.

"She lives...with Tony Stark?" I ask confused.

"That's not possible", Peter says.

"It says it right here, the phone call came from Tony Stark's house."

"Come on Bare, let's go check it out", Peter says as we sit up from the chairs in my room and walk out the door. We run out the door of my house and get onto our bikes and peddle our way to Tony Stark's house.

-

~Tony's Point of View~

"Mr. Stark, there are two young boys at your door", Jarvis says as I work in my lab.

"That's weird", I say to myself. "Jarvis, scan them for me please."

"They are Barry Allen and Peter Parker, sir."

I sit up from my desk and walk to the front door. I sigh and open the door. "May I help you?" I ask them. They smile at me and I see one take a deep breath.

"My name is Barry, Allen, Barry Allen, and I just wanted to tell you that I'm one of your biggest fans", he says.

"Uh, nice to know", I say crossing my arms.

"Anyway, that's not why we're here", the other one says, "We need to know if an Amelia Sawyer lives here."

My eyes widen at the name and I breathe in and out to stay calm. "I-I've never heard the name. You must have the wrong house."

"No, we don't, I tracked a phone call with our friend to this house", Barry says.

"Look, there is no possible way that an Amelia Sawyer lives here", I say in a raised voice.

"Who's at the door?" I hear the most familiar voice say behind me. Tyler. I turn around and see Tyler standing behind me with a small smile on her face.

Barry and Peter look into my house and see Tyler standing there. "AMELIA!" they say in unison. When she hears the name her smile drops and I see her start to stiffen up.

"Um..." she says.

"Why didn't you tell us you lived with Tony Stark? Are you two related?!" Barry asks.

She keeps her mouth shut and I sigh. "Barry...Peter...come in", I say gesturing them to walk in.

They walk in and look around my house in awe. They walk over to Tyler and she scratches the back of her neck.

"Da-I mean, Tony...I didn't know-" Tyler begins.

"Save it. I need to talk to these guys", I say.

They turn to look at me and Peter starts to say, "Mr. Stark, what do you need to talk to us about?"

"How did you guys find Ty-Amelia?" I ask them.

"Peter called her, and I tracked her phone to this address", Barry says.

"How exactly did you do that?"

"I have mad skills", Barry smirks.

"Please...don't ever say that again", Peter says and Barry nods.

"Look, no one can know that Amelia lives here", I say as I point to Tyler.

"Why not? It would make her so popular at our school!"

"NO! No one can know! Do you understand me?!" I yell.

The boys jump back at my voice. "I'm so sorry Tony", Tyler says.

"You know I hate when you call me that", I tell Tyler.

"I know, but they're here and-"

"They mine as well know", I grunt.

"Really?!" she says with a bright smile.

"Why not..."

"What are you talking about?" Barry asks.

~Tyler's Point of View~

"My name is not Amelia Sawyer", I say sighing in relief of everything that was happening. "My name is actually Tyler Stark...I'm his daughter."

Barry and Peter's eyes widen and their face becomes pale. "W-what?"

I nod and look down at my shoes. "Why doesn't anyone know this?" Barry asks.

"Because, no one can know Bare, it could ruin his career", I say.

Dad nods. "I need to be able to trust you two with our secret", he says.

"You can trust us, Mr. Stark", Barry says and Peter nods.

"Dad, I'm so sorry", I say to my dad.

"Its fine, this is technically their fault", he jokes.

"Anyways...since we are here...can we hang out for once?" Peter asks looking from me to my dad.

I look at dad with my 'please' face and he sighs. "Fine...go...BUT THE DOOR HAS TO STAY OPEN!" he yells to us as we race upstairs.

"Thanks dad!" I yell back.

"Whatever..."

We all run upstairs to my room leaving my dad downstairs.

I open the door to my room and we walk in. Peter takes a seat in my fluffy chair and Barry sits down at my desk while I sit on my bed.

"How are we just finding this out? We've been best friends since sixth grade. Amelia- I mean...Tyler, it's been four years!" Barry says.

"I know, and I'm sorry. You don't know how many times I wanted to tell you...since day one I've wanted to tell you..." I say.

"It's fine. It's better that we found out later then never", Peter says.

I smile at them and we just sit there and talk. This was nice to finally have someone know about me. I loved Barry and Peter, they are amazing.