Kendall on Cara

*POV KENDALL*
I change my clothes and put make up on. I'm way too excited to see Cara but why? I mean she's my best friend but I don't get this kind of excitement with Gigi or Hailey. Am I like feeling something? I looked up to the mirror an saw myself with a natural make up look and blushing. I heard a someone nocking on the door and I thought it was Kylie so I didn't pay attention.
Kendall: In the bathroom! Is it you Kyles? (I couldn't hear anything so I though she just lay on bed with her phone, I was walking to my bedroom without pants on cause I wasn't done yet.)
Cara: Wow it actually was a booty call huh?
Kendall: Cara? Shit sorry I thought it was Kylie. Let me put something on.
Cara: Wait! Come here. (She looked at me with half a smile and place her hand on the bed spot next to her. I sited there and she continue looking at me.)
Kendall: Um how long have you been in here?
Cara: Just a few seconds your mom let me in and I knocked but didn't heard you.
Kendall: Yeah sorry. (I was staring at the floor and feeling like I was blushing)
Cara: Can you look at me? (I looked at her) What's going on?
Kendall: About what?
Cara: Kenny you were super hype on the phone and now you can't even look at me. So, what's going on?
Kendall: Nothing I was just excited nothing else. Aren't you?
Cara: So that's it huh. (She smiled and smirked at me)
Kendall: What?
Cara: You are excited. But different. And you want me to be excited... But different kind of excited.
Kendall: Cara I don't think you-
Cara: I am.
Kendall: What?
Cara: I am excited.
I was looking at her blushing without a clue of what to say, she then started to get closer to me she was centimeters away from my face and she was looking at me and my lips and she finally lean forward for a kiss.  I didn't knew what to do so I stayed still. She stand up and walked to the door.
Kendall: Cara?
Cara: Yeah?
Kendall: What if we go out tonight?
Cara: Usual hangout? (She asked smirking at me)
Kendall: Let's see
Cara: Pick you up at 8:00.
Without saying nothing else she leave the room as I sat on my bed staring at nothing thinking about what just happened. Did I invite Cara on a date?