Her Lover

*POV CARA*

Yesterday Annie leaved the party before me. She heard my discussion with Gigi, she hasn't answer any of my calls. She didn't say anything or even look at me after that. Tomorrow I'm going to paris for Paris Fashion Week. And I'm meeting Gigi today for lunch and then we are getting on a plane together. She didn't say a a single word after what happened with Annie, she just send me a message to meet with her at her hotel. What am I supposed to do with Annie. What if she doesn't want to see me again? A knock on my door interrupted my thoughts. I opened the door and stared shock at the person in front of me.

Annie: You said I should just knock so I did.
Cara: Annie what are you doing here? I mean.
Annie: You though I wouldn't see you again. Well I am here.
Cara: But you didn't answer my calls.
Annie: I was busy babe sorry.
Cara: Can we talk?
Annie: About Kendall? About your stupid crush?
Cara: What's wrong with you?
Annie: Nothing is wrong with me. But if you wanna talk about her. Be my guest.
Cara: I don't wanna talk about her.
Annie: Look Cara I don't know what happened with both of you. I only know that you said you been hurt before and you didn't love me. And I was okay with it. Because you said you would try things out with me.
Cara: So are you okay?
Annie: Well knowing that your best friend was also the one who broke your heart is not helpful but yeah I guess I am.
Cara: I'm so sorry.
Annie: It's not like you chose to love her.
Cara: I don't.
Annie: Cara... You do... It's okay. But you need to remember who is your girlfriend and who didn't wanted to be.

I stay silent and stare at her. I couldn't believe she just said that. She looked at me and smiled. She walk towards me and give me a kiss.

Annie: I need to go. Hope I can go to Paris Fashion Week with you. Love you.

She leave the flat and close the door behind her. I was still on the same place freeze. Who is your girlfriend and who didn't wanted to be. Those words repeated on my head over and over again. My phone started ronging it was Gigi.

*PHONE CALL*

Cara: Hey?

Gigi: Hey C girl. Are you coming to my hotel?

Cara: Yes. What time?

Gigi: Are you busy now?

Cara: Not really.

Gigi: Then I'll wait in my hotel.

Cara: Okay. See ya.

*END PHONE CALL*

I walk out of my flat wearing some pants, sneakers and a beanie. I ordered a taxi and got to Gigi's hotel. I step in the elevator and when it reached the last floor I step out and look for Gigi's suite. I knocked on the door and she immediately open up the door. She was wearing black jeans and a big shirt. She looked at me and smile giving me a hug. She let me inside and walk me to the couch on the terrace.

Gigi: Hey C girl! So tell me are you ready for Paris Fashion Week?

Cara: Ha, Yeah I'm always ready.

Gigi: So how are you?

Cara: Well, feeling needed.

Gigi: Of what?

Cara: Someone I guess.

Gigi: How so?

Cara: Annie came today. You know she disapears two days and then suddenly, shows up in my flat.

Gigi: What did she said?

Cara: Basically. That she is the one there when Kendall isn't. And it just makes me feel like I am in need of someone.

Gigi: You know Kendall is with you. Even if she isn't.

Cara: But how am I supposed to feel with that?

Gigi: Loved.

Cara: What?

Gigi: Cara you don't get it? You don't love Annie but you are with her, even tough your thoughts are always about Kendall. And maybe that's why you are with her. Because you are looking for a distraction.

Cara: How do you know I think of Kendall?

Gigi: I notice things Cara. And the way your entire expression changes when someone mentions her, or when you remember her. Cara I am your friend. But I am also Kendall's. I don't want you both like this.

Cara: Thanks G. And... How is she?

Gigi: Well she misses you... She had a breakdown... About the TMZ article of you and Annie.

I didn't say a word I got lost on my own thoughts. What if she loves me? What if she wants to be with me? Is she okay? Will I make her happy?

I turn to look at Gigi who was confuse by my wondering.

Cara: I miss her. I love her.

Gigi: And how are you gonna react when you see her at Paris Fashion Week?

Cara: I don't know. Annie wants me to take her.

Gigi: You know you can say no, right?

Cara: I am not sure if I can see her.

Gigi: Why? You love her.

Cara: Exactly. I am not sure I can control myself.

Gigi: Then don't do it. She needs you and you need her.

Cara: Gigi she just leaves me breathless every time I see her.

Gigi: You also cause an effect on her Cara. I've never seen her like this with someone else. It's like you are her only one.

Cara: Only one, huh? I need to talk to her.

Gigi: Nothing's stoping you.

Cara: No nothing is.