Date

*POV KENDALL*
It's 7:40PM and I've been getting ready for the last 2 hours it seems like I have nothing to wear and I'm making my smokey eyes look like a drug addict panda. Kylie was observing my mess from a chair in my dressing room.
Kylie: Okay you've been like this for the past 2 hours. Can you please let me help you?
Kendall: I give up. Please?
Kylie: Anyway who you're going with.
Kendall: Umm Cara.
Kylie: Cara?!!
Kendall: Yeah why?
Kylie: Kendall is this a date?
Kendall: Um.
Kylie: Then we gotta do something with all your mess.

*POV CARA*
I was already in Kendall's apartment. I choose to wear an all black outfit I wore a burberry capri with a black shirt. I knocked the door and Kylie answer it immediately, she looked at me from head to toe and then smile and ask me to come in.
Kylie: So Cara, you're dating my sister. Just to remind you if you are dating one of us (Kardashian Jenner) you're dating all of us. Got it?
Cara: Yeah yeah.
Kendall: Hey.
I turned around and there was Kendall looking gorgeous with a nude color dress from Calvin Klein.
Cara: Wow! You look gorgeous love. (Kendall smirked and blushed)
Kendall: Thanks you look beautiful.
Cara: Shall we?
Kylie: Don't forget to take care of her Delevingne.
Cara: With my life. (We headed arm to arm into the elevator and then to my car)
Kendall: So where are going?
Cara: It's a surprise love.
(I told the driver to head the road and we left, after 15 min of little chit chat and some lovely music we reach our destiny)
Kendall: Isn't this?
Cara: Your favorite restaurant? Yes it is.
We walked in hand to hand and we've got our table I asked for a private one so paparazzi or anyone won't bother. We sit down and I stared at her and we both smiled.
Kendall: How do you know this is my favorite?
Cara: I pay attention Kendall. (I grab her hand and look into her eyes) I always pay attention to you.
Kendall: So sweet of you Miss Delevingne.
After laughing and giggling with each other, We finished our meal and it was time for the second part of the plan.
Cara: I think we should get going.
Kendall: Where?
Cara: You'll see.