Chanel Show

*POV KENDALL*

I've been in the make up room for about 40 min, I can't stop thinking about Cara and me.
Does being with her makes me a lesbian?
I never thought of being a lesbian or being straight either... I guess I never actually think about it.

Karl: Kendall how are you doing?
Kendall: Sorry Karl I was thinking. Great thank you.
Karl: Good, see you are going to seat next to Cara and her new girl after you model to make the look of an airport.
Kendall: Her new what?
Karl: Her new girl, Annie Clark.
Kendall: I am her girl.

Without saying anything else I stand up and go to the dressing room. Karl didn't show up again. Everyone started getting ready and lining up for the show.
Everyone was ready and the show began.
I began walking, I have two outfits to walk with. I started with one that had sunglasses and I notice Cara smiling brightly to me. She was sitting in some kind of airport bench, that was the theme of the show and no one else was on those benches. The rest of people were sitting on another place.

I was trying really hard not to smile and keep a straight face.
When I end my walk I took my place next to Cara, she place her arm around me and smile telling me how proud she was of me.
In that moment after long stares I understood one last time.

Cara: You did great love. I am so proud of you.
Kendall: Thanks baby. And sorry.
Cara: Why are you sorry love?
Kendall: For this morning. I do love you. And I guess I never thought of my sexuality. But is not something that should make me scare you know?
Cara: I love you. Correction I am more than in love with you.
Kendall: Cara I am more than in love with you too.
Annie: Hey lovebirds sorry to interrupt but the show is about to finish.

I stood up and Cara stopped me holding my arm. I look at her and Karl was already about to finish the show, he looked at us and make a signal to Cara.

Kendall: Cara I need to go.
Cara: Not without me my love.

She stand up and we walk holding hands to Karl.
We finish the show together as a couple and nothing was better than feeling hers.
And nothing else matters as long as I am hers.