Ready For PFW

*POV KENDALL*

Today I am going to Paris Fashion Week I am so excited to model for Balmain, Chanel and many other brands. Well my entire family is going so it won't be exacty "me time" but it's okay I love they will support me and be on my shows. Kylie is the only one who isn't ready, Khloe is fighting so hard to wake her up. Kim and Kourtney are already at the airport with mom.

Khloe: Kylie Oh My God. You lazy slut wake up. Kendall is loosing her flight. And you are going to stay here and miss PFW.

Kylie: Okay Khloe seriously stop the peptalk. If not I'll just go with Tyga.

Khloe: Okay no bitch. You are waking up now. Tell your boyfriend he can reach you there. You promise you would get there with us.

Kylie: Okay, Okay I'm up. Just give me 5 to put some sweats.

Kendall: Thanks Lord.

Khloe: Hey there Kenny. Are you ready for PFW?

Kendall: Yes. 100%. I'll wait for you downstairs, okay?

Kylie: There's no need I'm ready.

Khloe: How did you dress so fast?

Kylie: Bitch I woke up like this. Now let's go.

We made our way to the airport and get on our private jet. Kim, Kourtney and mom where already in there with North.

Kim: We literally taught you were missing PFW.

Kendall: Never. Where's Kanye?

Kim: He is getting to Paris Tomorrow for Balmain fashion show, he is working on Yeezy clothing.

Kylie: Awesome. Well let's go.

We land in Paris and went to our hotel. Kim was going to stay in Kanye's apartment. So we head to our suites, mine was next to Kylie's. My phone started ringing and it was Gigi.

*PHONE CALL*

Gigi: Hey Girl!!!

Kendall: G. Oh my god are you here yet? My suite is amazing.

Gigi: Yeah I land 2 hours ago. Why don't I come over?

Kendall: Great I'll wait for you.

*END PHONE CALL*

*POV GIGI*

Cara: Is she here?

I turned around to face the blonde girl laying on the couch. Looking super curious at me.

Gigi: Yeah, and I'm going to see her. Did you knew she was in this same hotel or is that a coincidence?

Cara: What do you think G?

Gigi: Okay obsesive girlfriend. I'm going to Kendall's. I'll call you later.

Cara: Hey G!

Gigi: Yeah?

Cara: Could you keep the fact that I'm here a secret?

Gigi: I'll let you surprise her tiger. Good thing you didn't bring Annie.

Cara: Be sure to call me later.

Gigi: I will. And by the way I'm in the suite next to you. Did you knew that too?

Cara: G I know it all.

Gigi: Okay freak see ya.

I leave Cara's suite and head to Kendall's. This is going to be hard to not notice because they are in the same hotel, at the same floor, and Cara is not something easy to get unnoticed. I nocked in Kendall's suite and she open up with a huge smile. She gave me a hug and let me in.

Kendall: Well that was fast.

Gigi: What can I say? Same hotel girl.

Kendall: Really?

Gigi: Yeah.

Kendall: This is going to be so much fun. So tell me how was your flight?

Gigi: Great. And- Hi Kylie.

Kylie: Hey Gigi, How you doing?

Gigi: Great. You're both staying here?

Kendall: Hell no Tyga is coming and I don't wanna hear him banging my little sis.

Kylie: Haven't you seen Tyga's Stimulated video? Not so little hun.

Kendall: Anyway where's your room?

Gigi: In this floor. Pretty close actually.

Kendall: That's great. Did Bella come with you?

Gigi: Yeah I brought lugagge haha. (I answer a with little nervous laugh because Bella did came but she wasn't my lugagge, it was Cara. I looked the clock and it was 10:58pm) You know it's late I better leave, we need to rest for tomorrow.

Kendall: You are right. Do you want me to take you to the fitings tomorrow?

Gigi: That be great Kenny.

Kendall: Okay see you tomorrow okay?

Gigi: Yeah.

I leave her suite and walk to mine. It were only a few seconds before someone knocked at my door. I opened up and there was Cara with a sassy smile looking at me, I invited her to come in.

Gigi: So you do are obsessive.

Cara: Not really. I just heard you on the hall.

Gigi: Mmm what a coincidence.

Cara: So?

Gigi: So what?

Cara: How is she?

Gigi: Excited for Fashion Week.

Cara: Great. I'm happy for that.

Gigi: What are you doing tomorrow?

Cara: Chanel Fitting.

Gigi: But the show is in three days. Are you modeling?

Cara: Not really. But Karl wants me to try an outfit for the fashion show.

Gigi: That's great.

Cara: And how are you?

Gigi: Jet lag. But great I mean Joe is coming tomorrow. I really miss him. I haven't been able to be with him because of NY fashion week and London Fashion Week. But I get to be with him at least this week.

Cara: I'm glad. He's a nice lad. I like him.

Gigi: Yeah he is. And what about Annie?

Cara: She has been calling me. But I don't answer. So I guess is not good. But I need "me time".

Gigi: Do you mean "Me time with Kendall"?

Cara: Hahaha I don't know. Well I should let you rest, I just wanted to check on you.

Gigi: So sweet C. I'll call you tomorrow okay?

Cara: Yeah anything you need I'm next door. Night G.

Gigi: Night Kendall's girl.

Cara was already on the door but turn around to see me, she gave me a little smirk and then leave.