Cara on Kendall

*POV KENDALL*
I was looking for the wine on Cara's apartment while she was playing some music.
Kendall: Here it is.
Cara: Great. Well let me serve please. (I was looking at her being so beautiful and gentle. This night has gone perfect, I think I could see myself with her.)
Kendall: How come I've never been here?
Cara: Well every time we make our "usual hangouts" you call me to your place. (She said raising her hands while highlighting usual hangouts)
Kendall: Don't call them like that.
Cara: Then how, my love?
Kendall: Dates? Yeah that sound right. (Cara didn't answer she just look at me and winked. She suddenly walk towards me and place her hands around my waist being centimeters apart from me.)
Cara: I would definitely like that.
(I couldn't resist and kissed Cara, she kissed me back immediately without moving her hands from my waist, I place my arms around her neck getting her closer to me if that was even possible. She started moving her hands grabbing my butt and giving little kisses on my neck. We where both having the necessity to be together. I was loosing balance and she lift me on her arms. Well just like in the Love Magazine photo shoot just that this is definitely going to end up different.)
Kendall: Cara?
Cara: Yeah?
Kendall: You said we wouldn't end up on your bed.
Cara: Well I guess I shouldn't have said that.
(Cara take me to her room and leave me gently on her bed she was on top of me and things were starting to get really touchy)
Kendall: Cara? I'm a...
Cara: What's wrong my love?
Kendall: Cara I'm a virgin.
(She smiled and give me a kiss on the cheeck)
Cara: Are you okay with this?
Kendall: Cara I want this. I've never felt this for anyone else. I want to be with you.
Cara: I'll be really gentle my love, if you wanna slow down you tell me, I'll treat you as the Queen you are.
Kendall: Cara I love you.
Cara: Kenny I've waited for that so many time. I love you too.

Cara started kissing me softly and moving to my neck leaving little marks as she realized I was giving a little moan every time she did that, she started doing bigger marks and touching my boobs. I started doing the same as I grabbed her ass and her boobs, I take her shirt of and she looked at me with a flirty face she took of her capri pants and the take off my dress we were both braless and she started touching my nipple and leaving wet kisses. After a really long make out session and a neck full of hickies she got to my legs. She started giving little kisses between the thighs and then rubbing her finger on my stomach, she looked at me and gave me a kiss, she started moving her hand to my thighs and then she managed to get one finger inside of me, I immediately did a loud moan and she started doing slow circles, she was at all time looking at me and asking i it was okay, till the slow motion lasted for too long.

Kendall: CARA! FASTER I CAN'T!

She moved her fingers faster and faster to the point I reached the climax.

Kendall: CARAA... I'm.... I'm... COMING!

After that Cara rested on my side and gave me a last kiss.

Cara: So how was it?
Kendall: Heaven.

After a few minutes I catch my breath. Cara was starting to stand up.

Kendall: Wait, what you think your doing? You think you can leave me Breathless and leave?
Cara: I was going for a cigarette.
Kendall: Not until I do you.

And Cara didn't get up cause we where all night making Love.