Chanel After Party

*POV CARA*

After the fashion show Kendall and I were hanging in a private dressing room. We locked the door so no one would bother and we just lay on the couch. Kendall was laying on top of me she was in her underwear because she needed to take her Chanel outfit off. She was laying on my chest and giving me soft kisses. She looked at me constantly and even though we have been in this dressing room for about 40 minutes we haven't say a word.
Kendall stare at me deeply into my eyes and give a little kiss on my lips.

Cara: Hello beautiful. You've been quite quiet.
Kendall: Mostly enjoying.
Cara: Enjoying me huh?
Kendall: Yes.
Cara: Do we need to talk about something?
Kendall: Yes, nothing bad.
Cara: About what my love?
Kendall: My coming out.
Cara: Are you sure?
Kendall: Cara you are the most important person to me. But we can talk about it after the Chanel party. We need to get going.
Cara: Right. Okay baby let's go to our hotel.

We made our way to the hotel and when we arrive we headed to our room. Yeah that's right we are sharing room. We are the stereotypical lesbian couple right now. U-hauling and already in the honeymoon stage. We enter our room and she looked at me smirking.

Cara: What? Do I have lipstick on my face?
Kendall: No, but we surely need a shower.
Cara: Oh Lord. Kendall you've been distinctly naughty lately.
Kendall: You make me like this baby.
Cara: Then I think we should cool off maybe in the shower?
Kendall: Yes baby.

Kendall's phone started ringing, she looked at it and turn it off she smile at me seductively. She took my hand and take me to the shower. When we were in the bathroom she let the water run and started taking her clothes off, she made me put my hands up and she took my clothes off.
We got into the shower and she got on her knees. I give a heavy moan and she smiled and I could feel her smile in my thighs.

Kendall: Cara?
Cara: huh?
Kendall: I love your taste.

She stopped speaking after that, she introduce her tongue in my center giving a massage in my thighs with her hands. I moan every time more and more. I was about to reach my climax and Kendall did it, she has been the best. She stand up and smiled at me. Then gave me a kiss on the lips and on my neck. She started making hickies on my neck and I realized I haven't even move. I push Kendall against the wall, so at this time it was my turn to be in control. She looked at me with a sassy smile.

Kendall: It was about time for Cara Delevingne to take control.
Cara: You make me go mad Ken.
Kendall: I notice.

She wink at me and I smiled. I started giving her long and passionate kisses on the lips while my hand started making its way to her center. I touch her wet center and notice it was ready for me to come in. I place two fingers on her and she started arching her back. I took her in my arms and hold her with one of them so I started moving my fingers she moan softly so I did it faster and she started moaning more every time she place her head on my shoulder and bite me not to scream.

Cara: Kendall say my name.
Kendall:...
Cara: Kendall say it.
Kendall: Car...
Cara: Say it love.
Kendal: Cara!

She loudly scream and moan when she finally reached her climax. I took my fingers off of her and after a few seconds place her on the floor so she could stand by herself. We never keep our arms off each other. We were holding each other as close as we could and she looked at me and smiled, I did the same and she kiss me gently on the lips.

Cara: I am yours love.
Kendall: And I am yours.

We finally shower and when we finished started dressing up for the after party. We took a really long time because we were into each other all the time. When we were almost ready someone knock the door. And Kendall let them in. It was Kylie and Kim.

Kendall: Wow Kylie Jenner knocking a door! Hey Kim.
Kylie: Don't even say it. Kim made me do it.
Kim: Hey supermodel... And Cara what a surprise! How you've been?
Cara: Great thanks for asking Kim. Hey Ky.
Kylie: Hey girl.
Kim: Ready to go?
Kendall:Yeah sure! Ready baby?

Kendall looked at Kim shocked because she knows Kim has no idea. Thankfully Kylie saved us.

Kylie: Ready Hun! Ready Cara?
Cara: Sure loves.
Kim: K let's go people.

We make our way to the after party. It was amazing we had a lot of fun with Gigi and Bella. And Bella introduce us to her boyfriend The Weeknd. Everyone seem to notice we were happier than usual. But they tried not to talk about it. It was like they knew we spent hours making love and they didn't care. Gigi asked to talk to us, so we got back to our hotel and Gigi invited us to her suite. We sit on her living.

Gigi: So... Lovebirds you just had make out sex right?

Kendall blushed and shocked I just started laughing a little and Kendall hit me on the arm.

Cara: Ouch! Love it hurts.
Kendall: Well don't laugh.
Cara: But you love my laugh.
Kendall: I love you baby.
Cara: I love you too love.
Gigi: Guys! I understand you love each other. Can we talk about it?
Cara: Yeah! Well if you want to... We were in the shower and Kendall just started being this super sexual person, so she got on her knees and-
Kendall: Cara! Oh my god! Shut up!
Gigi: Well that's new. So you turn Kendall the prude into Kendall the sexual craze, huh?
Kendall: G! What? I wasn't a prude.
Gigi: That's what you correct from what I say?... So you do get on your knees for her, huh? Wow
Cara: Okay G we made Ken uncomfortable already.
Gigi: Okay, so I'll make simple questions and you respond.
Kendall: Okay.
Cara: Sure.
Gigi: What are you?
Kendall: Girlfriend and Girlfriend.
Gigi: Okay. Do you both compromise to your relationship?
Cara: Yes 100% .
Kendall: Yes.
Gigi: Do you love each other.
Cara: With my heart.
Kendall: Completely.
Gigi: Okay good guys. Last one. Will you fight for each other?
Cara: For the rest of my life.
Kendall:Forever.