Chapter Two: Six Years

I stared at the men before me expectantly. They, in turn, stared blankly back. No one responded.

    "Who is he?" I demand. Whatever was connected to this guy ,obviously, was bad news, but I wasn't grasping why the guys were not talking to me about this. Who he or what he was was something they were not keen on.

    "Someone from a long time ago." Sam hints. I raise an eyebrow.

    "And?"

    "And that's it." Dean states. "He is from our past and that's where he will stay." I scowl.

    "Well, sorry to burst your bubble Dean, but-"

    "Where is this coming from?" Sam inquires, cutting me off. "That's not just a name that is dropped nonchalantly." He crinkles his eyebrows in concern.

    "If you'd have let me finish, I would have explained. " He frowns. "A dream." I state.

Dean raises his eyebrows and Cas gives me a quizzical stare. "He was in my dream, no more than five minutes ago, and was as real as you and I." My father, uncle and Cas, all exchange looks.

It intrigued me, their silent communication. I envied their ability to reflect on something together with just a glance. Moments like these set off homesickness. I missed my friends and the stories and inside jokes, and of course, it made me miss Mom.

    "What did he say?" Dean asks seriously, drawing me from my thoughts.

    "He said he wanted to see me. To see what I could do." I flex my hands, "Like he knew me. Who I am."

    "Dean." Sam states. He is worried, everything from his posture to his eyes tells me that.

    "Who is he?'" I ask calmly, "Please, I need to know." Dean runs a hand over his face and sighs. Castiel frowns, lost in his own thoughts. Sam waits for either of them to respond.

    "Jesse was a kid we met six years ago. Back when the world was going to end, the first time, and he uh was..."
    "He is the AntiChrist." Castiel states, his eyebrows are furrowed. My state changes from one of agitated curiosity to alarmed concern.
    "Wait, the same AntiChrist that Crowley "hasn't had tabs on in a while", that antichrist?" I quote the demon. They all nod. "Holy shit." I lean against the wall, "So what does this mean?"

    "You know as much as we do." Sam says with a helpless shrug. Great.

    "He knows who she is," Cas states, "it won't be long before he finds her."

    "He's already found her!" Dean states.

    "Would the safe room keep him from getting to her?" Sam asks. They start discussing the possibilities and grand scale of what it could mean.

    "Uh, hello! Her, is still here." I enter the kitchen completely and place the blade on the table. "If this guy has taken interest in me, then we need to figure out a game plan ASAP. We just ditched one psychopath, I'm not ready to take on another one." I make eye contact with each of them. "What is he capable of?"

    "The question should be, what isn't he capable of?" Sam says seriously.
    "Fantastic." I sigh. My mind is racing. "How does the AntiChrist even happen!"

    "Just like Jesus happened. A demon knocked up a virgin." Dean states.
    "Wow, real helpful there Dad."
    "He's a cambion. Half demon, half human, like nephilim, he has more "power," since he is the AntiChrist, that power is amplified."

    "As in?" I'm still in shock of the title.

    "He turned me into a toy." Castiel says, still slightly offended by the last encounter he had with Jesse. I raise an eyebrow.