Random Note 4 Family

Suna

Ayumi Hyuga:

Taryn never knew her mother that well.  Ayumi died when Taryn was barely two. She never could get used to the climate in the desert. Ayumi Hyuga was the youngest sister of Hinata and Neji’s fathers. It broke her heart when she was ordered to marry the Kazekage of Suna, but she loved her daughter.

The Fourth Kazekage of Sunagakure:

One thing is certain, the Kazekage did not raise a very sociable family. He was very strict man that demanded complete obedience from all his subordinates. He demanded the same discipline from his children. With Taryn being the oldest, he was the hardest on her. He didn’t care much for his Konoha wife. He considered the blood of Konoha weak because of the mild climate in the Land of Fire, but he did desire the power of Byakugan. His lack of affection for his first wife was obvious when he married Karura of Suna in the same year Ayumi died. With Karura he had three children until she finally died with Gaara’s birth. He never favored one of his children over the other, but trained Taryn harder because she showed the most promise. He kept Taryn separated form his other children by sending her on missions all the time from a young age. He intended to eventually team her up with Gaara when he noticed how close they were, but his plans were crossed by Taryn. It is unknown if he ever loved her, but in the end there was no love lost between them.

Karura of Suna:
Karura was the second wife of the Fourth Kazekage. She had a younger brother Yashamaru who she was very close with. Though she had a gentle personality, she wasn’t too fond of Taryn. She asked her husband to keep Taryn away from her son and daughter as much as possible, but he didn’t always succeed in that. Karura died giving birth to a son she didn’t want to have and cursed all of Suna and her unborn child in revenge, but her husband most of all for making her the sacrifice to his power.

Kankuro:
Being the oldest of her siblings, Kankuro sought his sister out since he had no one else. He was curious about her and started following her around against his mother’s wishes. He looked up to her and witnessed the confrontation she had with their father. When Taryn left Suna, she told him to take care of his siblings and he did that the best way he could.

Temari:

For some reason Temari and Taryn never have been close. Temari always believed Taryn to be a traitor and for a long time held a grudge against her sister. It was only during the Chuunin Exams that she adjusted her opinion and now the two of them are slowly developing a closer bond.

Gaara:

From the day he was born it has been Taryn that took care of him. She has always been very protective over him. No one knows why the sand doesn’t harm her, since Shokaku seems to harbor a deep hate towards her. Gaara always looked up to Taryn and she was the only one he dared to trust. So when she left Suna he felt deeply betrayed by her. It is part of the reason he grew up hating the entire world. Now that he knows the truth about her banishment, he has allowed himself to trust her again and the feelings from long ago are slowly returning.