The Stoney Creek Secret

Hey Readerss xD Well this is just a little something i decided to do since i was bored out of my mind today -.- so here you go. PLEASEE COMMENT AND VOTE ! i would L O V E that ;D

THANKS A BUNCHHH (:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was raining outside and the whole house was eerily quiet. Mom wouldn't be home until 10, and Kyle was at Darren's house. What can i do? OHH! Ill call Meg! I dialed in her number and waited.

"HEY! You've called the sexy Megan Carter. How may i service you today?" She said in that giddy voice i adored.

"HAHAHHAHAH. It's me. Do you wanna come over? im like freaking out here, its so quiet and no ones home." i spoke into the reciever.

"Nessa! Sure thing! Ill be over in ten. See yah sooner than later! Love you!"

She hung up. I ran up the stairs and into my room trying to tidy it up a bit.

Me and Meg have been friends since FOREVER! Well not really but since i moved to Stoney Creek, which was 3 years ago. She was the only girl willing to be nice to me. All the other cheerleaders were so rude and bitchy the first day i was so not lookign forward to the rest of the day so i ended up eating lunch in the bathroom when i ran into Meg. She was really pretty, in a punk rock sorta way. She was kind of petite but dont under estimate Meg. She's a black belt in Tai Kwon Doh. She loved doing her hair exotic colors every month and that was one thing i loved about her, her originality. This month she went with short black spiky hair with electric blue highlights! I loved it. But i also liked the way i looked. So did the guys in Stoney Creek High School. I was fairly tall and tanned like 'egytptian princess' according to Meg. I had black wavy hair which i didnt like to dye or highlight so much and i had grey eyes, which personally, i think is my best feature. Im not fat at all, but i just dont gain wait at all. And i work out twice a week so i guess i have that to back me up.

DINNNGGG DOOONNNNGGG !

oh that must be Meg. i didnt expect her that early! i opened the door to find Meg drenched in BLOOD!

"MEG! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?" i shouted.

"AHHH. NESSA LEMME IN! HURRY THERES SOMEONE OUT THERE!" she begged. i pulled her inside, then everything went black ...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>