The Stoney Creek Secret #2

COMMENT PLEASE ! THANKYOUUU XD

I woke up to a brightly lit room, it looked so strange. I realised I wasnt in my own house. I looked around the room to find Meg sitting in a chair in the corner of the room. Her arms and legs were bound by ropes to the legs and back of the chair. I tried to get up and help her out when i realised i was in the same position and i even had tape over my mouth. I tried crying out for help but all that came out was a muffled moan. I was going to try again when i felt a sharp piercing pain in my lower back. I screamed but anyone near wouldnt hear anything. Just then someone turned me around until i was face to face with two large men, or so it seemed by their heavy build, who were wearing black clothes and black masks. All i could see were they're eyes, which one gave off an evil look. I saw the man on the left twist his had and the pain in my back grew a whole lot more, even though i thought it was close to impossible that i thought it could. I followed his arm with my eyes to see that he held, in his hand a knife. Just when the pain was becoming slighly bearable he jerked the knife one more time before pulling it out. I scremed as louad as i could, but that obviously got me nothing, only a kick in the shin from the man on the left. I was thinking up hundereds of questions to ask them when or if they untied me. Then i saw the man on the left get up. He walked towards Meg. Meg was covered in blood. I then vaugley remembered that she had blood gushing from her nose last time i saw her awake, or alive. i gulped. I returned my gaze towards the man infront of me.

"Untie her. We'll need her to move for herself, and fast." The man next to Meg ordered.

"Sure thing." The man infront of me inched towards my face and ripped off the tape. I thought he'd rip it off without caring, but he pulled at it slowly. It didnt hurt that much, but i cant say it was a massage. When the tape was off I saw the man move to my feet, then my arms. When i was completley free, he pulled me up and instructed me to walk up and down the hallway.

"You'll feel better if you walk." His voice didnt sound as harsh as i thought it would. Now that i was looking at him again, he didnt seem much older than 17. One year older than me. I pondered on asking, but then i decided not too. I did what i was told. My legs ached terribly. When i came back to the end of the hallway a second time i heard a muffled cry. I ran back towards the room to see Meg attempting to stand up straight. The man who used to be on my left was behind the 17 or so year old. The man was holding his knife. I grimaced when i saw him step towards Meg. The 17 year old motioned to him to back off. He held Meg by the underneaths of her arms and pulled her up slowly. When she turned her head she saw me and a look of horror came over her.

"Shhh.." I put my index finger up to my mouth. Just when i had made that noise the man on the left turned around to me. He looked like he was in his mid 20's. His brow furrowed and he seemed angry. He pulled off his mask and i gasped. I couldnt believed what i saw.

COMMENT PLEASEE ! dont just read and not comment .. i hate people like that ;b JOKKING, but id love it if you commented ! THANKS A BUNCHH XD

HAHA (: