The Stoney Creek Secret #4

COMMENT PLEASEE. I REALLY WANNNA HEAR FROM YOUUU!

you knoww, maybe ill stop writting these if i dont get any comments. im starting to think you guys dont like this ): well comment please - TO SAVE THIS STORYYY! THANKS (;

I looked outside to see that it was really foggy. Foggy? There was supposed to be thunderstorms and hail, but FOGGY? Maybe we were outside Stoney Creek. Oh maybe at Gabes house is..where did he live again? Oh i think it was Cinco Ranch. yeah, think so. I turned my head towards to Meg and her bloody face. Looks like she must've broken her nose, and bad. I moved her hair out of her face to find that she was still awake. I had thought she fell asleep and hour ago. Her eyes were barley open, indicating that she was alive. Her breathing had now become very light and hoarse at times since she was phisically incapable of breathing through her nose at the moment. She gazed up at me with a hopeless look. If i hadnt known that we were going to my house to save her i wouldn have said my goodbyes right then and there, because i swear she looked like she was going to die.

"Are we there yet?" Meg asked like a little child.

"Nope. I dont really know, i dont think we were in Stoney Creek so it might take a while Megan." I didnt realise i had used her ful name until i had already said it. I never used her full name, only when i was serious. i saw the look on her face, the i corrected myself. "i mean Meg." I forced myself to draw a smile over my face but Meg knew i was faking it. "Sorry? IIm trying okay." I pulled on a pleading look now. She understood right away.

"Yeah i know. Thanks Nessie" She used my kiddie nickname i never liked, but i smiled at it. "Nessa?" She asked.

"Yeah?" I looked at her and saw that she was debating something in her mind. "What Meg?"

"If we dont make it out of this.." My eyes widened. She really thought we were going to die?! Well, i knew i might but i would definitley go down trying. I didnt want to tell her my plan just yet so i let her continue. "Yeahh .. go on . . . " I urged her.

"Well, i just want you to know you've been a great best friend and i love you for that." She smiled, and i think i saw a tear pop out of the corner of her eye. I pretended not to though.

"Me too Meg, me too." I smiled back at her.

"Ahemm?" I heard Gabe clear his throat. "We are almost there. I, uh, just wanted to umm, uh.. ask you to not do anything stupid. Remeber our talk in the garage Ness- i mean Vannesaa?" Oh i remembered it. i knew he was suspisious of something but i tried to play dumb. I also caught it when he slipped and just barley called me Nessa, but then he tried covering it up.

"Oh yeah Gabe. How could i forget? Seriously? Plus, how could i do ANYTHING stupid when you and ur father would be there to stab me at any sudden movement?" I didnt mean to say that, but i did. Trauma always gets back at you. Gabe let that one slide though, i could tell he was watching his attitude for he was driving and there were cops down the corner.

"Okay. Nessa, i dont get you but i dont care. im here to do my job so if you screw it up, by doing something NOT SMART, well there are consiquences." I heard him grind his teeth. He did seem pretty pissed. I, wasnt scared though, i was just thinking about how cute he looks. OH MY. how can i have a crush over my kidnapper? i am definitley gunna see a shrink when i get outta this. If i get outta this.

COMMENT PLEASE. SAVE THE STORYY! (:

THANKS A BUNCHH