The Stoney Creek Secret #5

Hey readers! please comment and vote. and tell me what to improvee!

thankss xD

I was starring out the window singing this song in my head. Supernova by Mr.Hudson featuring Kanye West. When i first heard it, it seemed to slow but it grew on me. I never heard of Mr. Hudson but i didnt really care.

And i feel like taking off.

Lemme be a supernova

before u make the biggest mistake of youre life

just giimme the chance to get it right.

The chourus was really catchy. Even the rap part, well the part Kanye West did.

Oh they got it all you can see they got it all

They got the cars the boat and the beautiful house by the shore

And you know there's more

But I can't take another minute of y'all

He wants his kids and the dog

He wants his breakfast in bed

He's got his trust fund saved

Not a worry in his head

He's not you or me

I wanna break up the scene and see you running back to me

I hadnt realised i was now humming it aloud. I quickly shut up and looked at Meg. She had fallen asleep after Gabe had given me that lecture about screwing up or what not.

"Nice song. I like it to." Gabe said almost inaudibly.

"Yeah. I uh, didnt know i was uh humming. Sorry" I apologized. I didnt know why, i mean we were in a free country.

"Haha, no problem. You hum .. good." He breathed a laugh. Why was he being so nice to me? "My Dad's asleep." Wow, its like he read my mind.

"Andd.." no wonder. "Hey are we almost there?" I asked. I was getting pretty sleepy myself. All this kidnapping was wearing me out. OH CRAP. I must look like a total wreck right now. Shit. And im with companyy! WHOAH. were did THAT come from. I shook my head as if to rid the sleep and thoughts about Gabe from my mind. He still hadnt answered my question. "So, are we almost at my house?" I asked a little louder.

"Umm, yeah yeah. It took a little longer than expected though. Sorry." He brushed back his dark hair with his left hand. He must be tired, he had been driving for a long time.

"Oh yeah. Can i ask you a question?" I asked him. Dammit. that was stupid. i asked him a question if i could ask him a question. ARGH.

"Yeah sure.. but it wasnt that one right?" He chuckled. Aw, it sounded so cute. AHAH. i shook my head again. "No, i uh just wanted to uhm, ask were we were? You know that house. Was is yours? In Crinco Ranch?" I stuttered. Oh crap. he must think im a stalker now. "Your dad talks about you alot." i added.

"Yep, i hear. Yeah we were in Cinco Ranch but not at my place. Just this run down one story home. It where we take all of our new re -" He suddenly stopped. OH MY GAWD. Did he just say thats were we take all of our new recruits? Shit. What did u just get into Vannesa Clayre Williams!?

I was like hyperventilating right now. Crap. I dont think he ment to say that. I can just pretend i didnt hear and, ahh no. Hes probably already heard my uneven breathing.

"Um. Nevermind now. Were here." He pointed out the window and my house suddenly appeared.

"Ohkay, ill uh just get Meg out. If yo could help that'd be great." I shuved a response out of my mouth. If he had tried to cover it up id go along with it, for now. All i needed to do now was find a way out of here and fix up Meg, or else id end up like on of Gabe and Mr.M's 'recriuts'. Whatever they were, or whereever they were.

PLEASE COMMENT! (: thankyouuu