The Stoney Creek Secret #6

HEY GUYS. sorry i took to long to update, i just started school today so it was kind of stressfull getting everything ready. i just got time to use my computer today and the first thing i did was UPDATE my story for you guys! THATS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS! MY FANS (: special thanks to NATORI for commenting and voting and becoming a FAN (: ill shout out to commenters and such if u actually COMMENT!

thank youu <3

I walked into my familiar house. I knew where everything was yet i felt like a complete outsider. I didnt have my key on me so Gabe had to break in through the window wich made the feeling of being a burglar grow. I yelped when i heard him crash down on the side window. he used his hand wich were proteced by gloves and pulled the glass away for a body to fit through. Luckily it was the big window we had in our living room. All i knew was that mom wouldnt like this. Neither would dad, but they could easily replace it. I looked at Gabe and saw he was motioning for me to go first.

"ladies first." he smiled a crooked smile. he looked so cute. Even in the dark.

"Ha-Ha, how is it men remember their manners when they get scarred?" i sarcastically asked.

"Beats me. Must be a genetic defect in the y chromosome we all caryy" He replied. Whoah he was scientific-ish. Smart boy. Just like me. Being smart i carefully pulled my body through the glass broken window into my living room i was wearing sandals so i was carefull not to cut my toes or heels on and small pieces of glass lying around. When i was in and away from the glass i opened up the front door. Gabe brought Meg's body in and lay her on the dinning table. I ran upstairs to get my mom's emergency kit and found a knife inside. I grabbed it and stuck it in my jean pocket. I picked up the kit and made my way downstairs. I suddenly stopped when i heard a noise comming from my brothers room. i didnt see his car outside so he couldnt be here. I walked towards his room slowly trying not to make any noise. I opened up the door and saw that Kyle was lying on his bed. I guess his friends must have driven him home. His hair was all messy and he was thrown diagnally over his bed, so i assume he was drunk when he was awake. I poked his back and he groaned. i slapped him and he shot up but my hand was at his mouth in a second. i always had better reflexes. his eyes poped and he saw it was me.

"Nessa! What are you doing?!" He loudly whispered.

"I was kidnapped you fool! Didnt u see me missing when you came home? Oh thats right you were to DRUNK." I scolded back.

"Well im sorry. but back track a bit..U WERE KIDNAPPED!?" he said a little louder. i motioned for him to watch his voice and told him about being taken by Gabe and Mr.M to Cinco Ranch and told him how they stabbed my back. I remember my back and looked back at it. It didnt hurt at all! i lifted my shirt and didnt see a scar. NO WAY.

"Yeah right. Your probably joking. you dont even have a scar. I hate ur little ATTEMPTS to prank me. DAMN YOU NESSA. cant i just get one good night sleep here? " He shouted.

"VANESSA? whats taking so long?" Gabe shouted.

"Oh u got Meg to right? She trying to talk in a deep voice eh? Well id doesnt fool me. Ill show you Nessa." Kyle got up and pushed me aside. He made his way to the door and i begged him to stay up here.

"Kyle! NO. Please!" I shouted louder than expected.

"What Vannesa?" Gabe called.

"Nothing Gabe, i uh was just day dreaming and i forgot i was here. Sorryy ill be down in a bit, the kit is somewhere in her closet i cant find it." I fibbed.

"Well, ill come up and help you then." He called. I heard him get up and run up the stairs. Kyle was at th end of the stairs freaking out because i think he finally realised i wasnt lying.

"Crap. GET OUT KYLE." I screamed at him. Kyle didnt move. I wondered why. But i saw soon enough.

"WHAT THE HELL? I THOUGHT KNOW ONE WAS HERE! VANESSA IN THE CAR NOW!" Gabe shouted. He ran over to me and pulled me hard by my arm and threw me down the stairs. I fell but then regained my balance. I heard screms from upstairs. I wanted to go back but i was afraid of what Gabe would do. He seemed really mad. I worried for Kyles safety. Just then Mr.M came to the stairs and snatched the kit out of my hand and told me to help him with Meg. i did what i was told one because i couldnt hear anything comming from upstairs and two because Meg needed help. I walked over to the table and began to clean the wound. I was almost done when i heard four feet desencing on the stairs. I held my breath hoping that both sets of feet where untouched. My heart ached. I thought if my brother was hurt i would scream right there. My face was burning but i dare not let out any air. I turned around just in time to see Gabe come down the stairs cute as ever and then my brother behing him following suit. Kyle had a mark on his cheek but other than that he was okay. I let out my breath and ran to Kyle. I gave him a hug but found his hands were bound behing his back with a lock. It was my old school lock. I he cringed when i touched it. I looked at him and saw i was hurting his cheek with my head so i stepped back. I looked at him and kicked myself for what i had done. I could've been the only one killed then mom and dad wouldnt have sucha hard time, but now Kyle was here. He too was going to die with these murderers. A tear escaped from my eye then two then three, until i was full on crying. Kyle couldnt hug me but he gave me a sympathetic look. I cried even more. Then i remembered. I still had the knife.

COMMENT PLEASE! SORY FOR HTHE LATE UPDATE AGAIN!