Insecurities [1]

Dedication to MrsNiallHoran for her story 'I knew you were trouble' I LOOOOOVED the ending. I was hoping he would pick him ;)

Disclaimer: No members of One Direction were hurt during the making of this book. This is fiction, Niall is not in a hospital. I do not own any members of 1D (as much as I wish I did :( O'well!) or any other people in this story apart from the characters of my imagination. 

On that note.

Change the game, don’t let the game change you.

Enjoy!

-StylinsonMofo

______________________________________________________________________

Close the door, turn the key. Don't want to be reminded, don't want to be seen. -Moments, One Direction

______________________________________________________________________- 

“Why don’t they like me Haz?” Niall whispered into his phone that was cradled between his ear and the crook of his shoulder. Silent tears escaping his shimmering blue eyes, blurring the vision of the room around him.

“I don’t know Ni” Harry breathed from the other end of the phone, desperately trying to think of a reason why somebody could hate Niall. But, nothing came to mind. Only jealousy.

“I changed for them” Niall muttered more to himself than to Harry. Agony crossed Niall’s face as he thought about the people that hated him.

“Their jealous Niall” Harry spoke barely above a whisper. Niall could hear the tears that flowed gently from Harry’s eyes and the crack in his voice as he spoke. A couple of minutes silence passed through the two as they tried to erase the memories of the hate. The tweets Niall had received only three days ago.

The tweets that had broken him.

*Flashback*

Emily’s POV

I sat in Niall’s apartment waiting for him to get ready. We are going shopping for Liam’s birthday present. Niall needs help, and he has left it three days before his birthday to go and get it.

Nice one Ni.

I laughed to myself as I thought of just how unorganised Niall can be. He had lost his house keys and was locked out for four days, he stayed with Li until he found them in the glove compartment of his car.

“You ready yet?” I whined, he has been getting ready for twenty minutes. Considering he was supposed to be ready when I got here, I must say he is slacking.

“Yeaaah” The blonde Irish boy cheered as he appeared in the doorframe. The white shirt clung to his body, revealing the pale skin of his collar bone. Slightly covering his jet black denim jeans, Niall pulled at the hem of his shirt to put it into place.

“Finally” I applauded, my voice laced with enthusiasm as I got up and made my way out of Niall’s apartment. Walking to my Range Rover that I had parked lazily on the drive way outside of Niall’s complex. I unlocked the doors allowing Niall to jump in the front seat and turn the radio up to full blast.

---------------------------------------------------

We sat in the café on the side of Oxford Street. Niall is extremely proud of himself for choosing Liam’s present himself. He continued to show me the canvas he had shown me so many times, the 250cm X 115cm canvas had a picture of himself and Liam hugging.