Heavy metel is not my style.

Dans POV
I walked into the tattoo shop with Phil, everyone waved or said hi. They all knew me, because this is where I have hung out since I was 12. We had gone back to Manchester to go here, Phil had to have his hood up the entire time, he couldn't risk being spotted, by anyone. I looked over at the sweet innocent boy to see him looking afraid, with the heavy meter blasting in the shop, I couldn't blame him.
"Are you okay babe?"
"Yea just nervous I guess."
"Ok." I kissed his hand only to be met with a few suggestive smirks and stares. One guy coming out from getting a piercing glared and muttered something, I returned the glare and squeezed Phil's hand. He giggled slightly and we walked up to the counter,
"Hi."
"Hi, Dan! And you are?" Stacy said very nicely looking over at Phil, Stacy was nice, pretty, and had a huge crush on me. When she found out I was off limits she backed off, now that I'm coming in here alone, she was giving me the look,
"I'm Phil, Phil Lester."
"Hi Phil." She turned back to me and glanced at Phil then back at me. I raised our intertwined hands and she stopped giving me the look, she gave me a new one. One of pure jealousy.
"Hi Dan," she spat "and what do you you to want?"
"Tattoos."
"Really? Because he" -she pointed at Phil- "looks like he didn't even get a needle."
"Stacy stop. Yes we BOTH want tattoos. Not by you, by Nico."
"I only do piercings anyway. So, did you just sleep together?" She started heating up like she didn't mean to say that, Phil whispered,
"Why do you care?"  She heard,
"I care because I saw him first. Now he's gay and I can't have him. It's unfair and if I have to make him straight I will."
"No you won't, get Nico. Now."
"Fine." She stomped off,
"Would you rather be with her? It's okay to say yes, I could just go back to my old apartment." He quieter and quieter until I couldn't hear him anymore.
"Absolutely not. I will always want to be with you. Forever and always." I lifted up his hand and tapped the ring I got him that says 'I Will Love You. Forever And Always. Dan <3' He smiled and kissed me. Once we broke a part Nico was there with his huge white teeth flashing.
"Hi Nico! Phil and I want tattoos, we want then on our sides."
"What will they say?"
"10/19/09 DH" Phil said,
"I want 10/19/09 PL" we looked at each other for a second then turned back to Nico.
"Alright, this what you want?" He showed what they would look like and we both nodded. I walked over to the tattoo bench and Phil lied on the one beside mine. He held my hand and we both took deep breaths.
"This is happening."

If you read our little boy. I'm putting it on hold. I'm so so so sorry. It's getting too much to write 2 books. I hope you understand. It will only be on hold for the month of October. It will be updated on October 31st so will This book and Phan~Ghosts Exist~ < That's getting a bonus chapter. Anyway thank you!!