Sickness is contagious

Dans POV (Consent is simple, if it's not a Yes then it's No.)
I woke up and kissed Phils head. I smiled at the thought that the weekend had come and tightened my grip on Phil. I was the big spoon and I pulled Phil closer to me. He turned his head back and kissed me,
"I don't think we could get any closer." Phil whispered to me smiling,
"It's too early." I said no energy visible in my voice.
"Awe really?" He turned around and kissed me. He started kissing down my neck. I love him but I wasn't in the mood.
"Yes really. I love you but I don't know I'm just not in the mood."
"That's ok sweetie." He kissed me and I'm smiled into it. "I love you."
"I love you too." He turned back around and grabbed his phone. I looked over his shoulder at the device and saw him opening the text messages. I smiled, "Cheating on me are you?"
"I really couldn't,"
"Because I know your I phone password?"
"No, because I love you." I kissed his cheek and he bolted up leaving his phone behind him,
"Phil?!" The last time he left randomly to go to the bathroom we had to go to the hospital. I grabbed his phone and he had gotten a message from his mother.
'Philip Michael Lester, you are to return home asap! How dare you walk out on your father and I! You know he hasn't been home in 2 weeks? I had to send out a missing person report. This is all your fault and I heard from the Howells that you were in the hospital, how dare you cause this kind of sadness to your own mother? Not to mention the relatives, Philip you are so selfish and rude I want you home immediately no excuses.'
I bolted up and started banging on the door.
"Phil! Phil? Phil please open the door!" He opened the door with a tear stained face, it was red and puffy. He collapsed in my arms and I held him whispering sweet nothings in his ear. "It's ok sweetie, shhhh. I love you baby, you don't have to go back don't worry." I kissed his head and he sat up wiping his eyes,
"Sorry, I'm um I'm fine." He stood up and walked into the kitchen, I was following him at his heals. He grabbed the cereal box and I leaned on the counter.
"Phil are you sure your okay sweetie?"
"No."
"Go lie down, please."
"No Dan there's something else other then that." He started swaying and I stood him up straight. I felt his burning up forehead and kissed it.
"Awe sweetie you've got a virus." I lead him back to our bed, "now I'm going to make you green tea, and some chicken soup."
"With noodles?"
"Yes with noodles." We were in the room he keeps all his stuff in at the moment so I turned on the TV and put on Friends. I was about to kiss him when he put his hand on my chest.
"No don't kiss me you'll get sick." I kissed him anyway and he smiled. After making him his tea and soup I stayed in bed with him for the rest of the day getting up to feed him, and bring him tea. I woke up the next day feeling awful and luckily Phil felt fine with all the medication and TLC. Spending all my time with him yesterday must've mad me sick.
"Good," I coughed hard my throat hurting every time. "Morning." I said my voice clearly scratched.
"Oh, baby. Are you okay?" I started coughing up my lungs again and I tried to speak but couldn't. I lost my voice. I shook my head and Phil smiled sweetly at my pouty face. He made me tea, soup, but I made him leave for the day. Forced him actually as he wouldn't leave if I hadn't pushed him out the door.

A/N
This is a reallllly short chapter sorry  1 0r 2 chapters left. I have yet to decide. Goodbye fam