He looked so perfect

Adrian POV oooooo
Job
I looked away from Dan and saw a well built guy with black hair like mine, dazzling blue eyes and the cutest smile. He kissed my brother and a pain ran through me. Jealously. I have a crush on my brothers boyfriend. He came up to me and shook my hand, I swear when we touched he felt it too.

Phils POV
I shook Adrian's hand, he was acting kind of strange.
Adrian POV
He asked,
"How are you?"
"I'm alright for being in the hospital and all." What else was I supposed to say? When I snapped out of it him and Dan were staring at each other. They were perfect for each other. So why did I want him so bad? I over heard him whispering to Phil while our mum and dad were talking,
"Hey Phil I have to go have a puff, ok?"
"Babe can you wait until we get home so you can brush your teeth afterward?"
"Of course." They kissed again and I was furious, why do they get to be together and I don't get why they have to be so happy together.
"Hey guys can I just talk to Dan?"
"Course sweetie."
"Okay bye Adrian." Phil waved and Dan pecked his cheek.
"What's up?"
"Got quite a guy with ya there."
"Yeah I know right, he's amazing." He looked out the door and smiled, "So is that all you wanted to say?"
"WHY DO YOU GET HIM? YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM. HE DESERVES ME!!"
"Oh my god you're jealous of my boyfriend?" He laughed slightly which pissed me off even more
"YOU KNOW WHAT DAN? HE WON'T BE YOU'RE BOYFRIEND WHEN HE REALIZES HE COULD DO SO MUCH BETTER!"
"Adrian calm down."
"NO!" Something came over me. I lunged at Dan and punched him in the throat, 3 times. In the face twice and in the stomach once before the nurses came in. Dan was leaving, with Phil holding him up. I started crying and screaming at the same time before everything faded away.
Dans POV
I was in so much pain I wanted to breakdown crying but I couldn't. Phil helped me to the washroom where he washed up my face.
"What happened babe?"
"I have no idea.he said he loved you, I laughed and he sa- never mind."
"Tell me."
"He said you would realize I wasn't good enough for you and you would dump me." I realized how stupid that sounded the second it came out of my mouth. I looked down and Phil lifted my chin, I looked up and that's when he slammed his lips into mine. Everything was hot and full of lust.
That was the first time I had sex in a public bathroom. The overall experience was incredible.
I walked out of the bathroom, Phil holding my hand, we were both laughing like idiots. I looked up and saw my mum, furious.
"Excuse this Phil. Daniel, your brother freaked out and you just left him?!"
"Mum have you seen my eye? Throat? I wasn't going to stay there and just let him keep attacking me!"
"I'm sorry, we all haven't slept in a while."
"Ok. I love you mum but we have to go."
"Address?"
"I will text it to you." She kissed my cheek and said,
"Please be safe sweetie."
"I will mum, I promise." We walked out of the hospital and I started driving, I looked over and Phil was staring at me,
"What do you want?"
"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?"
"I love you too. What do you want?"
"I want something that you want too." He gripped my thigh and I pulled over,
And that was the first time Phil and I had sex in a car.
Once we got home, we were exhausted. Drenched in sweat, dreading cleaning the car, and we have to wake at 7 am to drive to Manchester for work.
"Daaaaan lets just go to sleep."
"Wait! I have to give you something!"
"What?"
"This." I handed him a folded up piece of paper my mum slipped into my coat when we were leaving,
"My mum told me to give it to you, it's from Adrian I guess." He opened it and looked disgusted,
"What wrong?"
"Read this." He handed it to me and I read it,
'Hey hot stuff. I asked my mum to give this to you lol she's lame. Anyway beautiful, why are you with Dan when you could be with me? I'm hot and you're too. So you should come over sometime, when mums not home, or I could go over there when my brothers out, whatever you want baby. Xx Adrian'
I ran into the washroom and I threw up, I looked back at Phil and asked,
"Oh my god are you actually considering leaving me for a 14 year old?"
"I've done enough throwing up in my day." Then he ran up beside me a puked. After he was done I flushed the toilet and we both brushed are teeth and washed our faces. I looked at him and we both started laughing, even though things weren't perfect, we tried making them perfect and was up until i got a message on my phone from Adrian,
"Sorry bro I shouldn't have done it. I'm so sorry, I - I told Phils dad you guys live in downtown Manchester, he's on his way there"
"ADRIAN OMG I HATE YOU!" I started laughing because we live in London.
"IM SORRY"
"YOU KILLED ME AND PHIL"
"UGH" Phil and I were sitting there laughing until we heard our door open,

I looked up and saw our landlord asking about the rent.