She kills

Phils POV
I woke up and looked around the room. Dam wasn't beside me and the girl from my work, Stacy, was at the end of my bed with a knife.
"Phil I've had enough of you. I saw him first, I loved him first, and hell I kissed him first."
"Don't care." She walked over to my side of the bed. She jumped on top of me and kissed me hard. I heard pounding coming off the bathroom door and muffled screams. She yanked off my shirt and took off hers. I used all my strength to push her off and I succeeded. She went down on the ground and I yanked open the bathroom door. She latched onto my back from behind and I fell. I elbowed her in the stomach and untied all the knots that were holding Dan. We stood up together and she stood.
"Dan stay out of this. We will go to heaven together soon, where Phil can't bother us."
"Huh?"
"Your going to hell dipshit"
"And you need a better education." Dan walked up to her and whispered something in her ear, she dropped the knife on the bed and I grabbed it. I second my hand made contact with the sharp object Dan stopped whispering. He punched her in the mouth and we stepped back together and held hands. The knife in my left his hand in my right.
"You were lying?! You just wanted me to drop the knife?"
"Well obviously. I'm gay." Dan said raising our intertwined hands.
"Dan when we kissed there was a spark. Don't you want that spark to return?"
"I have that spark, with Phil."
"Being gay is a choice. Just see if the spark returns."
"No, I'm in a committed relationship."
"Phil he's cheating on you." I raised my head and turned it toward Dan, "Every Time he goes out to Smoke during his shift there's a guy behind the building. I've only ever seen them go to second base." I released Dans hand.
"Dan, tell me she's lying."
"Phil,"
"Dan, tell me she's lying." He walked toward me and kissed me, once we separated he whispered,
"She's lying, follow my lead. Scream at me to get off you."
"GET OFF ME! How could you do that? You told me you loved me! I gave up everything for you! I knew I couldn't trust you." I walked out of our room but only around the corner,
"PHIL!" She walked up beside him,
"Face it, he's gone honey. But I'm still here. I'm sorry I made up that lie, but you needed to see how happy you are without him." Dan snapped and I walked in,
"I'm still here too." Dan stood up and wrapped his arm around me,
"Give it up, stop being dumb."
"Well if I can't get you then I'll separate you." I was ripped from Dans grip and I looked up to see my father standing above me with a sly grin. "Bye bye Phil." Dan ran after us and luckily he caught up. Dan groped the knife in his hand and did something that terrified me. He stabbed my father. The grip on my mouth loosened and I started running. I fell forward and Dan caught me before I fell on my face. Out of the corner of my eye I stared at Stacy. "Phil, I have something to tell you."
"What?!"
"I'm your sister." I backed up even further into Dan and he held me tight.
"No you're not, I don't have a sister."
"That's what you thought."
"Get away from this house." Dan spoke firmly.
"I'll bring him with me." She dragged the body out the door with her and I knew exactly what to do. Burn the murder weapon, clean the blood, and burn the clothes. When my father attempted killing me he told me exactly how he wouldn't be caught. I told Dan what we have to do and he cleaned the blood. I burned his clothes. And we can't burn a knife so we threw it in the river erasing every finger print that could have existed. Dan was still in shock from what he had done.
"Dan, baby, you did what you had too. I would've done the same thing."
"You wouldn't have killed someone. You're not a murderer."
"I would have if you were at risk." He looked up at me from the river.
"I could've punched him, there were so many things I could've done, what if he's still alive?"
"It's our word against his."
"What about Stacy?"
"Stacy saw you kill someone."
"Exactly."
"Exactly. She saw you KILL someone. Do you really think she'll mess with us now?"
"I hate this feeling of guilt."
"It will go away, trust me we'll be okay. One day we will have 2 kids, a boy and a girl, we will have friends. You'll have new tattoos. We will be happy, all 4 of us, because we love each other, and nothing is more powerful then love. Nothing can kill love."
"Nothing will get in our way, except maybe my jealously."
"Speaking of which, what did you whisper to Stacy?"
"Something along the same lines of what I whispered to you on the first night we spent together."
"So you said; Jesus you're so hot and she retorted with taking off her pants, then started whispered to you, and you said, 'shut up and do me already?'"
"No, I actually said something much more innocent. I said, 'why don't we go on a date and them come back to my place?"
"That's it?"
"Yep, she's easy."
"If you ever whisper that to anyone if it's not a life or death situation it will become a life or death situation." We laughed and I rested my head on his shoulder. "When do you think we will have our kids?"
"I don't know, but I think by that time I'll have my tattoos removed."
"You want to remove them?"
"I didn't want to, until I met you."
"Why when you met me?"
"Because you bring out the best in me. Not the tattoo version of me."
"What about our tattoo?"
"I'll have a tattoo for every single kid we have and my husband."
"Husband?"
"Don't you know that we're getting married?"
"Well I'd like asked like a prince. Not in our pajamas when you just killed someone." We laughed and watched the sunset through the trees.
"I love you Phil. So much."
"I love you Dan. So much." We shared a short kiss and watched the sunrise in peace.