The ring lasanga

Phils POV
Dan is taking me out for dinner, I refused at first but he insisted. Then we're going on a boat ride and he said 'somewhere special' I'm in my best suit and my best shoes. I walked out of my room and Dan was standing leaned up against the wall, he saw me and widen his eyes.
"Well, hello beautiful. Damn." He grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. At first it was innocent, then it got heated. I pushed him away slightly and laughed.
"You don't get sex until the end of the date."
"Oh how sad." He pecked my cheek and we walked to the fancy restaurant. I beamed at the place and Dan clasped my hand. We walked in and the hostess looked up and said,
"Do you have reservation?"
"Yes, Dan Howell."
"Ah yes, right this way sir."
"Thank you."
"Also we got the Lily's you asked for, instead of the roses I mean."
"Thank you." I stared at him in amusement.
"Lily's Dan?"
"They're your favourite flower."
"You know me too well."
"I try." We sat at our table and she handed us a menu. I was looking through the menu list when I saw something that caught my eye.
"How about the ring lasagna? It's for 2"
"Perfect!"
"Yeah." I put the menu down and so did Dan. Our waitress Jean came up to us,
"And what can I get you two? Drinks?" I was about to say mine when Dan went first.
"He will have a milkshake, Oreo. I'll have the same." I smiled at Dan for knowing me so well.
"And what would you like to order?"
"The ring lasagna please."
"No problem we'll get it to you asap."
"Thanks." We started talking about everything and anything. I asked him nicely,
"So are we going to this special place first? Then the boat ride?"
"Opposite way."
"I'm excited."
"You should be." The waitress served us the massive ring lasagna and we dug in. It was amazing. We finished most of our meal and then went on this boat ride he was talking up all dinner. We were in the canoe laughing and when we settled he held my hands and said to me,
"I love you Phil, you are the cutest most desirable person and I'm so grateful to call you mine. I love seeing your smile, I love waking up to your blue eyes, when you're gone for 10 minutes I miss you like crazy. They say home is where the heart is but I disagree, I think of home where ever you are. Your my second half and I would die without you because I love you. I have a question to ask you and if you say no I might die." He grabbed a box out of his suit jacket and I out my hand over my mouth. "Philip Michael Lester, will you marry me?" I nodded and started crying,
"Yes! YES 100% YES OH MY GOD DAN I LOVE YOU!" I stood up and so did he, we kissed and Dan pulled away,
"Phil, we are going to tip." We looked down at the water that was rapidly getting closer to us. We fell in and started kissing in our soggy wet clothes. We were making out when Dan pulled away and whispered,
"Not here." We jumped out of the water and Dan lead me to a forest, we walked into it and there was a bunch of trees that made a small cave shape. There were lights in there and two blankets. There was a tree beside it with a light on it. I walked over to it and it said 'D + P' in a heart. I awed and Dan came up behind me and grabbed my waist. He started kissing my neck and we went into the cave we had probably the best sex we ever have had. It was over and He had his head in the crook of  my neck.
"That was amazing Phil."
"Really? I know your dirty talk was impeccable."
"Oh well I can keep going." He sat on top of me and started kissing down my neck.
"So we're going for a round two?"
"I wouldn't mind." He pulled up to my face and me started kissing again. More heated more furious then before. In total we had sex probably 4 times that night. And fell asleep there. We woke up the next morning both nearly naked wrapped in each other's arms. I opened my eyes and so did he.
"Well hello beautiful."
"Good morning bear." I kissed him and Dan pulled away first. He grabbed a duffle bag he had when we got here and pulled out one of my shirts, new boxers and black skinny jeans. He threw them at me and we laughed. He pulled on his boxers, shirt and pants as I did the same. We left the bag there and walked home hand in hand. Dan playing with My golden engagement ring. His phone rang and he grabbed it with his free hand.
"Hello? Um yea. Why? Wait what? Um...."
"What?" I whispered.
"Pj, he's I don't even. He wants me to go over."
"Well tell him we will be there soon."
"Ok Pj, Phil and I will be over soon ok?" He hung up the phone and I looked at him sadly.
"I was hoping we could celebrate our engagement."
"Um didn't we? Like 5 times last night."
" I meant with your parents."
"Um that would be extremely weird, I want that ring back." I pushed him slightly and he moved away from me laughing. "I couldn't take the ring back." He said to me smiling,
"I feel so special." I smiled at the ground and Dan pulled in front of me. He lifted my chin and kissed me,
"You are the most special." He kissed me again and went beside me and held my hand on our walk to PJs. PJ moved to London after Dan and I did. PJ and Chris lived together and we hadn't talked since he tried kissing Phil. We walked up to the door and a beautiful women answered.
"Hi, you must be Phil, and you're Dan?"
"Hi it's nice to meet you. Sophie right?" Phil smiled at her and I couldn't help but admire it.
"Yep." She welcomed us in and led us to PJs room, I knocked on his door and he answered smiling.
"Peej I thought you were sad?" I asked confused,
"Well I wanted to know if he said yes." We walked out into the kitchen and Dan looked shocked at his question. "Coffee? Tea?"
"Um Tea please. Who said yes to what?" He asked curiously.
"Well Phil! Sophie and I were at that restaurant last night and your menu was the only one with the ring lasagna. We assumed you had to be proposing."
"You tell me." I put out my hand and PJ stared at it in amazement. "Gold with diamonds incrusted."
"Wait, how did you get this kind of money? You work at a tattoo shop."
"A guy owed me."
"Well congrats."
"Thank you." I pulled my hand away and I sat beside Dan at the breakfast bar, he played with my ring and I kissed mum on the cheek.
"You can do better then that." Dan said with a wink. I kissed him and smiled into it. We pulled away and I looked at Sophie and PJ who were also kissing. Dan cleared his throat and they pulled away, "so what happened to Chris?" Dan asked putting an arm around my waist protectively.
"He hasn't been home all week. He's only called twice. I tried calling him but to no luck."
"That's so weird."
"He was pretty heartbroken when he came home actually." I felt as if Dan was digging his nails into my left thigh.
"Dan that hurts." I said to him smiling,
"Oh sorry baby." He kissed my cheek.
"You guys are adorable."
"Are we? So are you two."
"Are we?" Pj kissed Sophie's cheek and we all walked into the living room and played Mario Kart. We spent the rest of the night there until about 2 am when we called a cab. We came home and got into our pajamas. We got into bed and lied down.
"Love you Phil."
"Love you Dan." We kissed each other and I slept brea thing in his scent all night.