Prologe

I am not the average teenage girl you would expect. 

I am not a popular, bitchy slut that 99% of the school hate.

 I am not an antisocial nerd that studies all day and gets upset over getting an A in a test over an A+.

Or a loner freak that you would never see dead smiling or laughing.  

I'm more unique and different. 

Sociable, sassy, impulsive, rash, brutally honest and humorous.  

But somehow, I was still considered popular at my old school.

I was happy being myself.  

16-year-old, Kylah Williams.

Wow, that was probably the most cliche and cringe thing I have ever said in my life.

Fuck.

My family and I moved to California from Michigan because my parents decided to look for work in a different state.  To "experience things we haven't experienced before" or something like that.

 My mom, Kayla is a baker and owns a catering business called Sugary Sweet, which sells different types of cakes, cookies, and desserts for every type of celebration you could ever think of.

She has bright, blonde hair and green eyes with a warm and loving smile, standing at about 5 foot 5 with a curvy, plump, muscly yet slim figure thanks to her sporty past back in high school and college.  She had the tendency to play any sport available.  She often told us she wasn't a sports prodigy but loved to play as much as she could in her free time.

My mum is an odd type of person to put it nicely.  She is a yeller.  Whether it is when she is happy, sad or angry.  

She yells.  

She is the type of person who gets mad at people easy and isn't afraid to tell someone off if she thinks it's necessary.  But she is also quite a relaxed person and really believes that kids need to learn things other than protecting them from reality, so she doesn't punish us much.  

She just yells.

My dad, Shawn, is a Police officer and has been ever since he finished college and he loves it to death.  

He has brown hair and blue eyes, standing at a tall 6 foot 5, with a masculine, built body and a structured, hard face of authority.  My dad used to play football in high school and college.  But decided to keep it as a hobby instead of going pro, as he wanted to change the reputation of law enforcement as much as he could, to hopefully turn it into a more positive one then it is now for the future generations.

My dad is the quiet achieving type.  He doesn't do or say much to anyone and is a bit on the shy side of life but has a great sense of humor and is definitely like a child on the inside.  But he definitely knows how to be intimidating if he needs to be and knows how to give a good lecture on life lessons, which is quite helpful being a cop.  

I have a pretty small family actually.

My oldest sibling is my 18-year-old brother, Connor, who is going to be a senior this year.  

Then there is Jayden and Arden and myself of course and we're triplets. 

Yes.  

Triplets. 

We're going into our sophomore year this year. 

I would honestly go into more detail about my brothers and their personalities but we honestly are all very alike.  Not just in looks I mean.  

We all love a good laugh, not afraid to sass people, don't think things through before making most decisions and have a fiery temper.  But they definitely fit into the crowd a little bit more then I do.  

They like to hide their humorous, sassy side and prefer to act a little bit like dad.  

Be a quiet achiever with an intimidating face. 

Because of this, they have been labeled as "bad boys" by everyone who doesn't know them personally.  And they like to wear jeans, plain T-Shirts, and leather jackets which don't really help.

I'm just labeled as popular I guess.  It's probably because of my brothers over my sociable natural but I don't really mind.  I have my brothers and they're all I really need.  Even though they love to annoy me as much as they can.

But there is one main thing that makes us all very similar, other than the fact that two of my brothers were born on the same day as me and that my older brother and I are still in high school.  

We all play.

American Football.

and we are pretty fucking good at it.