11th Touchdown

I walked into the girls change room and placed my bag onto the hook. I opened my bag and proceeded to take out my training clothes I had packed for today.

I was the type of girl who is rather confident. Particularly about my body. I found it rather easy to get changed in front of people and be wearing the bare minimum of clothing. I don't really know why to be honest.

I guess to me, a body is a body.

At the end of the day, who the fuck cares?

Like whoopdie do its fucken boobs.

Or holy shit they're fucken tits.

I grabbed the ends of my t-shirt I was currently wearing and lifted it over my head and shove it in my bag without folding it. I already had a black sports bra on but I put my royal blue one over the top for extra support.

Since I have a relatively large bust, I find it a lot more comfortable and practical to wear two sports bras when I play a sport. Since they like to flop around and basically slap me in the face whenever I play a sport.

It's also quite embarrassing when your nipples decide it is a good idea to harden for no reason and basically look like I have two erections in my top.

I take off my pants and put my three quarter length skins on. I am also the type of girl to wear a thong just about every day.

Yes, I can feel your judgment but they're surprisingly comfortable. And no one likes underwear lines showing through your pants. And on the bright side. It makes my arse look big. And who doesn't love that?

I'm trying to figure out what to do with my team for team bonding. Genuine, team bonding.

I want all of us to have a good friendship. Where we can trust each other and genuinely enjoy our company. Maybe like some sort of activity we can do once a fortnight? In my old team, we used to do sleepovers and go to the arcade and theme parks. They were like a family.

I honestly still couldn't stop thinking about everyone's behaviour towards Parker.  Whenever the phrase "Football Captain" and the name "Parker James" is mentioned, people go quiet and start looking at each other in an unsure manner in a way that truely makes me think there is something else to Parker that I don't know.  Maybe that's what my brother meant by "a nice but misunderstood kid".

I shake my head, trying to get the thoughts and questions out of my head and take off my shoes and put my runners on and tie up the shoelaces, placing my other shoes into my bag.

Luckily, the cheerleaders train in the gym, and the gym has a change room. So unless they train outside, I never have to deal with sharing a change room with them.

Thank fuck because honestly I can't be bothered with them. All the squealing, gossip and overpowering perfumes make me want to vomit.

I closed up my bag and tightened my ponytail before jogging out onto the football field. Everyone was already there and stretching before we officially warmed up.

I look around and see Parker hanging out with Trent and Jake, as well as my brothers, chatting up a storm.

I jogged up to Austin and started doing basic stretches next to him.

"How are your balls? Have they exploded yet?" I asked smugly, visualizing Aubrey's face deep in his crotch only minutes ago. He's eye snaps up at me since he is reaching down to his toes to stretch his hamstrings. He looks at me blankly with a "what the fuck do you think" look on his face.

"No! They haven't exploded thank you very much! But it seems like that is what you were trying to fucking do!" He exclaims with his eyes widened slightly and eyebrows raised in an effort to challenge me to emphasize his point.