3rd Touchdown

Sorry for the super late chapter.
I hope you enjoy this chapter.

**********************************

I shove my books in my locker and grab my medication, ready for lunch.

If I didn't mention before, I have Epilepsy. And it is quite dangerous actually. 

I usually have about 2-3 major episodes a year. 

My brothers have witnessed most of them and said that I start shaking violently then screaming and crying and sometimes talking. I have tried to ask them what I talk about but they either ignore me or say they don't remember, which I have to say, it's a load of bullshit. 

I have to take a strong medicine every day, normally at lunch, to try and help to reduce the possibility of having an episode even though I still have a few a year, which the doctors say is completely normal.

Anyways, I grab my medicine from my locker and turn around to head off to the cafeteria with Aubrey and my twin brothers.

"So how is your first day of school so far?" Aubrey asked my twin brothers and me with a grin on her face.

"So far so good" my brothers and I say in sync with a matching grin on our faces, looking back at Aubrey.

"That's good, I think you all will fit in very well here," Aubrey says still with a big grin on her face.

"Yeah hopefully." My brothers and I say again in sync.

I didn't know how I really felt about this school so far.  I mean it is pretty plain and nothing special.  But there is a lot of gossip around my brothers and I's arrival.  Which is to be expected.

We finally reach the cafeteria, shoving the doors open, all four of us step in. The whole cafeteria goes silent, staring at us up and down, waiting to see what we do next.  

I shake my head.

How more cliche could this school get.

We look around towards the front of the cafeteria and line up to buy lunch.

Since the cafeteria was a buffet cafeteria, my two brothers and I grab a tray in sync, grab what food we want in sync and turn around to find a seat in sync.

Aubrey giggles in amusement at our behavior, watching everyone's reaction, then grabbing her own lunch and we wait for her, still trying to find an empty table to sit at.

I look over to the center of the room to see the largest table with about 7 people on there already, staring at us like we are possessed donkeys or something.   I recognize Connor, Jake, and Trent out of the group.  Jake and Trent having girls sitting on their laps, in tops that are showing way too much cleavage, skirts that look like belts, bright orange fake tan and a shit load of makeup. 

Probably the school sluts to be honest.

But I wasn't going to bother getting to know any of the people on that table unless I either had to or they tried to get to know me first. I knew that I would forget there names anyways and honestly, I'm happy sticking with Aubrey at the moment.

Suddenly, I hear someone yelling.

"Hey family, I saved you a seat," Connor says waving his hands like a fucking maniac, trying to get our attention.