8th Touchdown

I stood in front of my mirror, looking at my outfit with a smirk plastered on my face.

It's the first offical football training today and the day after Parker stared at my boobs for 5 minutes straight.

I sigh.

Oh sweet, sweet manipulation.

I was wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a red low cut v neck T-shirt that showed some, but little cleavage and red converse with my hair in a high ponytail on top of my head.

I made sure I had a somewhat revealing top on. I knew I could manipulate people with my large melons but Parker's reaction and response was all I needed to know that I could do this again.

I wouldn't say I am a slut.

But you do what you need to to get what you want.

And all I wanted was to be football captain.

And boy.

I got it.

"Oh my fucking god Kylah, hurry up! Do I have to yell at you every fucking morning to get your little ass down here?!" Connor yells from downstairs, impatiently.

"Connor! Language!" Mum and dad yell, from what I am assuming is the dining table. 

I chuckle.

Impatient bitch.

"I'm coming!" I yell back, grabbing my backpack, phone and shoving the last of my training gear into my bag.

I run out of my room, slaming my door behind me and jogging down the stairs skipping the last step with a jump.

"Bye mum, bye dad!" I yell with a wave.

"Bye!" They yell back as I run out of the house and into Connor's car.

Pulling the door open, I hop into the back, slam it shut and sit down with a thud.

I huff my breath in and out, put my bag on the floor and put my seatbelt on, waiting for Connor to start the car.

"Oh the bitch decided to show up," Connor sassed with a raised eyebrow, turning around to look at me from the front seat.

I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"Of course I did genius. Now drive," I said with mimicked sass, crossing my arms and looking at him with a bitchy look just to annoy him further.

Boy, this kid loved to sass when he wanted too.

But you wouldn't dare see him sass at school.

That damn bad boy rep.

He rolled his eyes at me and turned back around to face the front.

He started the car and pulled out of the driveway.

"I told you Parker can be nice," Arden said suddenly from beside me with a small smile on his face. Giving me the 'I told you so' look.

I looked at him in confusion, my eyebrows frowning.

"Ha?" I asked in probably the most unlady like way possible, scrunching up my face in confusion.

Arden looked at me like I was fucking stupid.

"You know? Yesterday? When he let you be captain? He seemed pretty mad afterward but I don't really know why. It was actually quite a nice thing to do, especially for your stupid ass," Jayden said from the front passenger seat, turning his head slightly to have one eye towards me, watching me through his peripheral vision.