10th Touchdown

So it is currently the end of the day.

And I was mad.

Not because I ran into Parker and made him bleed like it was that time of the month.

But because I had just found out why Aubrey was pulling to class in the first place.

She was going to tell me that Parker was super mad about it.

Oh my god.

Did she really think I didn't already know that?

"Well how the heck what I supposed to know that you knew?" Aubrey said from beside me, as we exit the building off hell.

A.K.A, school.

I hiked my backpack up against my arm higher and look to my left, down at her.

I scoffed loudly at her statement.

"How wouldn't I know he was mad? Do you think he was going to be all happy dappy about it? Oh my god, guys, Kylah is captain now and I am so grateful!! I mean, she manipulated me with her beautiful round jiggly jugs, so how could I of said no?" I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes, raising my eyebrows in question.

Aubrey looked at me and smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of her neck.

My face dropped in disbelief.

"You actually thought that didn't you?" I asked, shocked.

I knew Aubrey was a bit naive but this was just plain stupid.

"Kinda?" She stated, more like a question. With an even bigger sheepish smile on her face.

I slapped the back of her head.

Hard.

"YOU DUMBASS!" I yelled. People from around us heads snapped towards us in shock and disbelief.

Ok kids, look the fuck the other way again.

"I AM NOT A DUMBASS!" Aubrey yelled back, shoving me to the side, pushing my bag off my shoulder before running off towards the football oval.

I grabbed my bag off the ground and sprinted after her, like a madman.

"YOU BLOODY DUMB CUNT!" I yelled after her.

"I AM NOT A DUMB CUNT!" She yelled back.

"YOU THOUGHT HE WASN'T MAD!" I yelled, beginning to catch up with her.

"I DON'T KNOW FUCKING EVERYTHING!" She yelled back.

"WELL, NO DIP!" I yelled back again, beginning to gain on her.

"THEN WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL THEN?" She yelled between breaths as she headed into the middle of the field.

"THE MOST RETARDED PERSON IN THE WORLD COULD HAVE FIGURED OUT THAT HE WOULDN'T OF BEEN HAPPY ABOUT IT!" I yelled, reaching out to grab her arm as everyone on the football team, excluding the coach and surprisingly, Parker stared at us in disbelief.

Coach and Parker are probably talking about me being captain.

Suck it, bitch.

"WELL, OBVIOUSLY I MUST BE THE MOST RETARDED PERSON IN THE WORLD THEN!" She yelled then started to do an Indian warrior cry, as she ran towards Austin who was looking at us with an amusing but slightly scared look.

Then I screamed at the top of my lungs and tackled Aubrey.

Into the 

Cold,