1st Touchdown

"Fuck!"  I scream as Jayden and Arden jump on my bed to wake you me up with massive grins on their excited faces. 

"You do not curse in my house."  My mom screams from downstairs as I push my brothers off me and they hit the ground with an 'oomph'.

"Sorry, mom," I yell back at her. 

I lean over my bed, smirking, to see my brothers rolling around in pain from me pushing them off my bed. 

"Idiots," I mumble under my breath, quickly hopping out of my bed and walk over to my walk-in closet to get my clothes for today. 

"I heard that," Says Jayden and Arden in sync, still groaning in pain. 

"Good, now get out of my room," I say as I walk out of my closet with my clothes in my hand that I am going to put on after my shower. 

"Well hurry up, it's our first day of school and school starts at 8:00, you got one hour dude,"  Jayden says as they both leave my room. 

"Ok, ok calm your tits I won't be that long,"  I say, rolling my eyes. 

I walk into the bathroom that is connected to my room and chuck my clothes on the ground. 

I walk over to the shower, open the glass door and turn on the water to warm up while I undress.  

Once I finish undressing, I jump in the shower and wash my hair with vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner and wash my body with some vanilla body wash. 

Today's my first day at my new school in California. 

Albert High. 

What a fucked up name.

I wanted to vomit, thinking about going to school.  I hated school.  Not because I am bullied or whatever,  I just found it boring and I'd rather not go.  

Once I finished washing my hair and body,  I step out of the shower and wrap my towel around my body. I start brushing my hair with my comb and grab my hairdryer. 

I plug my hairdryer cord into the wall and start drying my long dark brown hair on high temperature and speed, flipping my hair in different angles to make sure it's completely dry.

Once I finish, I brush my hair out and split it in half and start doing a Dutch braid on my right side than my left.  Once I finish both sides I put a small black elastic on the bottom of each side on my braids, before starting my makeup.

 I put a light layer of moisturizer, then foundation on.  Making sure it blends into my neck perfectly so it looks more natural.  We all know those bitches that have an orange face but a white neck and I didn't want to be one.

After blending my foundation, I blend some concealer and contour on my face to create some dimension.  I then set my face makeup with some powder so that is doesn't move throughout the day before grabbing some black liquid eyeliner and put thin wings on my eyes. 

I then put a thin layer of mascara on both my top and bottom lashes, but don't bother to fill in my eyes brows since there already dark enough.  And lastly, I put on some vanilla Chapstick on my lips to make them less crusty.

Grabbing my clothes from the floor, I put on my matching beige bra and underwear set and, black high waisted jean shorts and a loose peach colored singled and tuck it loosely into my black shorts.  I walk out of my bathroom and grab my black sandals and put them on my feet. 

After deciding that I looked good enough for the day,  I walk over to my desk and grab my black backpack that has some school supplies in it.  Mum already lectured me about being prepared for school.