9th Touchdown

"So you're nose is definitely bruised, but not broken. If you were running just a little bit faster then, yes, your nose would be broken," The nurse said with a small smile, taking off her gloves and chucking them into the bin behind her.

Parker turned his head to the left look at me with a glare from his position on the bed in the nurses' office.

I smiled sheepishly, awkwardly giggling.

As you could image, Parker and I are currently sitting in the nurses' office.  With a rag pressed against Parkers bleeding nose and an ice pack on my now red as fuck forehead.

Let me tell you.

It was definitely some fun times.

"Well, I am just going to go back to my office and let your teachers know that you are with me and that you will go to your classes shortly after you have finished up here.  I'll be back in a few minutes," She says with a bright smile before leaving the room, closing the door with a bang.

Great

Just, fucking great.

Of course, the nurse had to leave me alone with this dickhead.

Thanks

Thanks a lot.

Parker snapped his head towards me after watching the door that the nurse exited from.

His eyes stared me down with a hard, furious, vicious glare.

He was mad.

Very.

Very.

Mad.

"Well good fucking job Kylah.  You really like to fuck this up for me don't you?" He says, his jaw clenching with anger. I glared at him back with the same intensity in my eyes.

I knew he wasn't just talking about that I nearly broke his nose 5 minutes ago.

He was also talking about the fact that he found my boobs so beautiful he completely zoned out and I became captain because of it.  He knew what I had done and he knew he fell for it. 

And he was not happy at all.

But back to the situation that just happened 5 minutes ago with my running into him and head-butting him and now his nose bleeding everywhere.

Okay, yes.

This is kind of my fault.

Well.

Definitely my fault but I wasn't going to admit that to him.

But also.

Come on.

He has eyes too.

His stupid ass could have moved out of the way instead of standing still like a boner when he saw me charge down the hall like a fucking elephant.

I chuckled sarcastically at his very true statement before replying in the most mature away I could possibly think of.

"Well, you could have moved out of the way," I state, sassily, pressing the ice pack harder onto my forehead, which is most likely all bruised and purple.

"I could have moved out of the way? You're kidding me right?" He scoffs in disbelief, still glaring at me with anger.

I scoff back. "No, I'm not kidding. Everyone else could see that I running down the hallway. Except you for some reason. That's not my fault," I exclaimed, my hands falling down to my sides, dropping the ice, my hands in tight fists.