7th Touchdown

"How the heck did you do that at lunch?" Aubrey shrieked into the phone. 

My ears almost dying.

I smirked at the memory of the events that happened earlier today.

I was currently in my bedroom, lying on the floor, only an oversized T-Shirt, eating leftover potato salad and talking to Aubrey on the phone.

And she was still in complete shock over the events at lunch, to say the least.

"Maybe he was just being a nice person?" I state, giggling. I knew that was not at all true. I was just taking the piss out of Aubrey.

I had heard many things about Parker during the time I have been here. He was the schools, bad boy. Don't get me wrong, he seems like the type to do decent at school work and at sports of course. But he acts incredibly harsh and rude towards everyone.

There also seems to be some huge secret going around about him.   Something that everyone seems to know but don't want to tell me.  Even my brothers.  It was weird but I've tried to ignore it as much as I can even though I am dying to know.  Obviously, it was personal to Parker, but yet again, everyone seemed to know.

I also have no fucking idea of how my brother could be friends with him. Yes, my brothers are also the bad boy type. But that was just how they were seen. Other than that they were actually nice people, yet they decided to befriend this insult of a human.

Aubrey scoffs.

"Maybe he's just being nice? Are you kidding me, right? He is the school's bad boy. The only friends he has ever had are Jake and Trent and now your brothers," Aubrey says with disbelief. Obviously, she actually thought I was being serious.

Of fucking course, he wasn't being nice to me.

Why the fuck would he?

I roll my eyes.

I told you Aubrey was innocent.

"Dude, I'm joking. I hypnotized him," I say confidently, again with a giant smirk on my face, shoving more potato yum yum into my mouth.

I could imagine Aubrey's face twisting up in confusion.

"Hypnotised him?" Aubrey asked. I could basically see her eyebrows frowning and her bottom lip pouting slightly.

"Well, not really, obviously," I stated with my no shit Sherlock voice.

Aubrey huffed at me in annoyance.

"What do you mean by hypnotizing him? It's not like you hypnotized him with a watch like they do in the movies or anything. I was there and there was no fucking watch," She asked slightly annoyed at my little response to her questions.

I chuckled at her annoyance. I loved teasing her. It's like fighting with a toddler.

"Well of course not with a fucking watch Aubrey," I giggled. I knew that this was irritating her.

"THEN WHAT KY?" She yelled, nearly making me drop my potato yum yum.

I cringed at the volume from her voice in my ear, as well as the now dirty piece of potato on the floor.

That's depressing.

"Jeez Aubrey.  Are you trying to make me fucking deaf? I dropped my potato salad," I say, now irritated. 

The tables have turned.

She chuckled evilly.

"Ha. Good bitch. That's karma for not telling me what happened. Now TELL ME!" She shrieks.