Chapter 15 - Meet Me At the Cliff. ~ E

Congratulations to SydneyAdams3 for coming up with a title for the last chapter!!

Anyway, I didn't realize how short the last chapter was. So um.... SORRY!!!

I have some VERY cool and exciting news!! And before you ask, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY. It is very cool and exciting though! The news will be revealed at the end of the chapter. Even though you hate doing so, all y'all are going to have to wait a little bit.

I hope you like this chapter!

Until next time my little minions! (: xx ~~ Emma

P.s. 400 votes for chapter 16
____________________________________________________

12th October 2047

"Oh, come on, Emmett. I honestly thought you would see it coming," I reasoned as Emmett sat against the snapped tree trunk, rubbing the back of his neck as if he could still feel the pain. He continued to pout and seemed set on ignoring my apology. In all fairness I hadn't meant to harm him. In fact I was only gauging my actions on his. He wasn't holding back so I didn't feel the need to either.

"You almost had me with that body lock," I cajoled as I sunk down to his level and rested my hand on his thick shoulder.

"WWF special." He grinned, chuckling at my blank expression. I might have been a vampire but there were still little words and sayings that eluded my knowledge.

"No hard feelings?" I asked as I rose and offered my hand.

"It's going to take more than an ass-kicking to hurt my feelings, Saz." He ruffled my hair and we walked back to the house together. Emmett quickly bundled Rosalie into his arms and swept her upstairs while I was greeted by the others.

"Aslo's taught you well," Carlisle said with a proud smile on his face.

"He had to, I wasn't the most regimental of newborns. I tended to rely on my brute strength than my mind."

"You wouldn't be the first," Jasper commented and I nodded as I swept a glance over his scars. I could guess where he got them from. Aslo and I had met a vampire and his mate who bore the same markings. They were one of the sole reasons we had not ventured into the Texan war. It had been a hard decision for us both given the smell of blood that drifted from the civil battles. Still, after what we had heard from the two of them the blood had already been claimed through a war none of the humans knew about. I had tried not to think whether or not Katelyn had been one of the unlucky few to taken or turned.

"Do you want to come, Sarelle?" Alice asked with a bright smile while Carlisle and Esme walked out towards the edge of the woods.

"To hunt?" I questioned as I snapped out of the memory.

Jasper nodded as Alice bent to tighten the straps on her shoes."There is herd of deer not far off the ridge."

"Thank you but I think I'm going to head back home." Alice's face dropped in an instant.

I chuckled and gave her a hug. "Don't worry I'll be over tomorrow and I'll be at your command. Dress me up, make me over, or whatever else you come up with." She smiled so with a wave I left them behind, my mind fixed on the wooden house my coven called home.

I smiled as I raced into my room, going straight of the drawer with my diary and photographs inside. I sifted through the photos grinning as I heard the rest laughing and joking downstairs. We had been talking about our pasts and I had to show them the images I had of Aslo in London on Halloween. As my hands reached for the stack of photos I saw my phone blinking over on my bedside table. With the photos in my hand I bounced onto the bed and reached for the shiny black device. With a swift click of a button the screen lit up and I stared at a message.