Chapter 12 - The Event

I'M BACK MY LITTLE MINIONS!!!!! I found a little time to update. :D

If you do NOT like the title of this chapter, feel free to suggest a new title. (:

I hope all y'all like this chapter. I don't really have anything else to say... I leave for Spring Break in 26 days so I'm hoping to update before then. If not then I'll try to update while I'm on break.

That's all for now. I love you my little minions! Xx -- Emma

P.S. 300 votes for the next chapter! (:

__________________________________________________________________

5th October 2047

It was a lazy afternoon and I found myself once again at the Cullen's home, a place I had spent more and more of my time at since seeing Alice and Jasper in town all those months ago. It also helped that Aslo spent most of his time back at the Denali house with Tanya. He and I hadn't talked properly since our disagreement.

"I wish they'd stop this trend of high necklines. It's so unflattering," Rosalie grumbled as she flicked through another magazine. We had been shopping early as I had met Rosalie and Alice after they finished school. Our mission was to find dresses for the hospital function Carlisle had organised and invited both families to.

"It's the clinical look, Rose. Clean lines, angular styles. I personally love it. It's so theatrical." Alice enthused. She was currently working on stitching metallic beading on the petite waist of her dress.

"Of course you like it. You're all petite and pixie-like. On me it looks far too matronly." Rose huffed, throwing the magazine towards me like we had done for the past hour.

"Your dress is hardly matronly. It's the lowest backed dress I've ever seen. Just because the neck is high doesn't do anything to detract from the amount of skin you've got on show." I teased as Rose smirked.

"Well, if you've got it. You may as well flaunt it."

"I hope Bella likes hers." Alice worried a little as she cast an eye to the simple midnight blue dress hanging on the back of the door. It was designed to be much fitted with a high collar that was cut to reveal a thin but deep slice of skin at the front. It was more conservative that Rosalie's choice and simpler than Alice's.

"What's not to like?" I said, brightening Alice's smile.

"She's not too keen on tight fitting clothes, but whether she likes it or not, she'll end up wearing it." She grinned mischievously. I knew all too well that Alice inevitably got her way.

There was a loud bang as the back door closed and soon Emmett and Aslo came through covered in mud. Tanya was obviously busy with other things.

"I'm going to remember that move. Can't believe I didn't see it coming." Emmett roared as he grinned and clapped Aslo on the back, sending mud our way.

I'd never seen Aslo so dirty or untidy. It was strange to think he was the same person as he laughed quietly beside Emmett.

"You didn't do too badly yourself. The use of that tree was quite ingenious."

"Pfft that was nothing compared to that move you did. If that had been a real fight I would have been dead three times over...Or at least deader." The two of them laughed as we three women watched with smiles on our faces.

Aslo caught my eye and his smile faded a little as he turned to Emmett.

"I actually learnt that last one from Sarelle."