Class 2-F, Minami Shimada, and Cute Guys

Renamed Chapter 1.  

Chapter 2: 

Class 2-F, Minami Shimada, and Cute Guys

(Also Minako's POV, as most of this fanfic will be)

I was half-running, half-walking to school.

Mostly because I wanted to see the school, and I didn't want to see my class.

I had a reason, too.

Looking at the paper in my hand, I sighed, and walked to Class 2-F.  

Almost immediately, I was faced with a sign- an old, breaking sign- that said "Class 2-E" with a little paper "F" taped over the "E".  

I sighed. It's going to be a long year. 

•••

When I entered the classroom, a huge number of boys and one girl looked at me. Hmm. One girl.  

I don't think this can be even qualified as a classroom. It had tiny, short tables you'd see in kindergarten and cushions who lost all their cushion-y stuff. 

"I can already tell its going to be the most horrible year ever," I mutter, going to the back of the classroom and sitting next to the only other girl. 

She turned to face me, and I realize I had said that out loud. The girl had sharp eyes, her hair tied up in a ponytail, and a very flat chest. (A/N Sorry, that's her description...) 

"Oh! So I'm not the only girl here!" She said with a smile. "I'm Minami Shimada, and you?" 

So she's nice, not one of those snotty girls. I guess you can't exactly be snotty when you're in Class F.  

I smile to her in return. "Minako Hotaru. Nice to meet you." 

At that moment, a boy- no, the boy that had stood up for that girl - stood, sighing, at the door. "Where do I sit?" He asked the teacher.  

"Anywhere. I don't care." The teacher responded.  

"Yes! There's no assigned seats!" The boy exclaimed. He sat on the other side of me.  

"Hi! I'm Akihisa Yoshii, but most people call me Aki." He held out his hand and smiled. (A/N I know what happened with his nickname Aki, I just...you know....makin' it interesting.) 

I nervously took it and shyly smiled back. 

"M-Minako Hotaru, but you can call me Mina." A blush crept on my face. I don't know why, he's simply being polite!

Akihisa complained, you know, just a bit. 

"Excuse me, my cushion thing ran out of all it's cushion." He said, holding it up. 

"Please put up with it." The teacher sighed. 

"Excuse me, there's a draft." 

"Please put up with it." 

"Excuse me, the leg on my short table broke." 

"Please put up with it." The teacher replied once more. 

"Not possible!" Aki stood up. 

The teacher laughed. He gave him some glue.  

I giggled. That was pretty funny!  

The pink-haired girl burst through the door. "I'm sorry I'm late!" And she took a seat. I bit my lip. She was really pretty, and made me feel self-conscious. 

Finally, the tall man (known to me as "The Teacher" until now) introduced himself.  

"I'm Mr. Nishimura, the homeroom teacher for this class. I'll be teaching you....and stuff." (A/N I hope I got that right.) 

Then his desk broke in half.  

"I'll get something to fix that. You guys study....or whatever." And with that, he walked out of the classroom.  

"That was.....interesting?" I raised an eyebrow, confused at what just happened.  

Everyone else didn't seem to mind. They were doing whatever people do, and I made a "hmmph" sound.  

Aki turned to me again. "Since you're new here, I'm going to introduce you to some people. You already know Minami...." (He gestured to Minami.) 

"This is Yuuji....." (Then he gestured to a tall boy with spiky hair.) 

".....Kouta...." (A boy with blue hair and a camera. Really big pervert, I think you know what that camera's for.) 

"....Mizuki...." (The pink haired girl. She had really big breasts, ((A/N that was awkward to write, but she does!)) which made Minami uncomfortable. And me, too. Akihisa obviously liked her. Meh.) 

"....and Hideyoshi." (A really adorable-looking guy. At least, I think he's a guy. If he is, then I totally like him.) 

Then I introduced myself, but acted extra-smiley-friendly-and-that-crap to Hideyoshi, because even if he wasn't a guy then he could be my friend, I dunno.

(A/N See? That was longer!)