Valentine's Day, Finally Choosing, and an Something Unexpected?

(Hiya guys! It's been super-fun writing this fanfic, and thank you- all of you- for putting up with me and my not-updating! I love you, so, so, so so so much! Most have you have read this fanfic since the beginning. And I appreciate it so so much. You always answered my questions, and it's hard for us writers to get answers!
But, as you may have been expecting since I'm saying all this mushy stuff, this fanfic is coming to an end. :(
So, since this is the last chapter, you'll find out who Minako picks. And most of you have voted for this boy. If you didn't, don't worry! The other boy will not be heartbroken. I'm going to upload an epilogue, so you'll see what happens then~! Again, I love you guys so much and THANKS FOR READING!!!!!! And I'm sorry if this is crappy or predictable but you know I tried. I'm gonna put this in 2 parts because I really wanna update but you know my brain.)

Final Chapter, Part One

Valentine's Day, Finally Choosing, and Something Unexpected?

•••

February again.

The summer uniforms were replaced with the winter ones, some students were shivering, and most had jackets on.

But despite the cold, everyone was buzzing with excitement; today was Valentine's Day.

Today, there were no classes; basically just exchanging and receiving hearts, candy, flowers, or any other stereotypical Valentine's Day things.

Minako, though she didn't flaunt it, knew she was going to get some valentines this year. Only 2, she knew, but that was enough to her.

When Minako walked through the door to her class, she was greeted by a bright smile belonging to Akihisa, an annoyed look from Minami (which was probably because she had gotten a valentine from Miharu Shimizu, a girl with a Minami Shimada-obsession), and a sort-of sad look from Mizuki (Because she had learned about Akihisa).

As soon as Minako had sat down at her desk- I mean, cardboard box- Akihisa had plopped down in front of her.

She gave him a little smile, then looked around for Hideyoshi.

"Oh," Minako thought. She saw him with another girl; one of the only other girls in Class F, Violet Nekomi. "Oh." was all she could think. Weirdly enough, she was happy for Hideyoshi- she probably would have broken his heart, anyway.

Finally focusing back on Akihisa, Minako saw he was stuttering extremely. He was blushing and had something red, most obviously a valentine, in his hand.

"...S-so I was wondering, if you wanted to maybe....gooutwithme?" Aki finally said, the last part being very quick. He handed Minako the valentine.

She held the red heart-shaped card close to her and smiled.

"I'd love to."

•••