Embarrassment, Sleeping, and The Next Day!

(So most of you think Hideyoshi and Minako make a good couple, but I'm going to try out Aki and Minako...not in this chapter, but soon, so you can see which one is better ^_^
And sorry this one is short again. I just wanted to update.)

Chapter 8

Embarrassment, Sleeping, and The Next Day!

"HOTARU-SAAAAAAN!" a girl screamed, running in the hallways to a brunette, Minako.

And you wouldn't believe who this girl was- not Minami, Minako's best friend, but a red-faced Mizuki.

"Himeji-san?" Minako asked, a puzzled look on her face.

"I heard what happened!" The pink-haired girl said excitedly.

"H-heard what?" Minako gulped. It couldn't be...

"About you and Kinoshita..."

It was.

"Oh y-yeah...about Hideyoshi and I..." she scratched her head nervously. "W-who did you hear it from?"

"I have my ways," Mizuki said, suddenly shy again.

"Erm...Himeji?"

"Yes?"

"Who else...knows about this?"

"Oh just, you know, half the whole school."

"WHAT??!!!" Minako screamed.

"B-but I didn't tell them all! I-I only told Minami!" Mizuki said, hoping Minako wouldn't hurt her.

"Then who did tell everyone? And I'm not going to hit you, Himeji."

"I'm not sure," Mizuki looked a little less scared. Good, Minako didn't want anyone scared of her.

•••

Minako dreaded going to class. She didn't know how she would survive.

When she walked in, everyone stared at her. Half of the students were probably thinking she was a lesbian, seeing how they thought Hideyoshi was a girl.

She said hello to her friends, including Hideyoshi, who acted friendly but not too much, and sat down at her usual seat, at the back of the classroom.

Minako wasn't even paying attention to the teacher, she didn't see if he was actually teaching them or not, and had her face on her cardboard box.

"Mina. Mina, wake up! You fell asleep. We're going to get lunch. MINA!"

"H-huh?" Minako looked up and saw Minami in front of her.

"We're going to lunch. Come on."

Minako yawned and followed her friend. "Alright."