Posters, Questions, and Hideyoshi Kinoshita

Chapter 3

Posters, Questions and Hideyoshi Kinoshita

Minako's POV still

I stared in amazement at the poster in front of me.

It was a competition, and if you answered the right questions and went the right places, you would get prizes.

The bad part was you couldn't pick groups.

Mr. Nishimura started picking them out. "Akihisa Yoshii, Mizuki Himeji and Yuuji Sakamoto are the first group......"

Crap. Just great.

".....second group, Minako Hotaru, Minami Shimada, and Hideyoshi Kinoshita....."

I didn't listen to the rest of what he said.

Minami AND Hideyoshi in the same group with me? Yes!

"Minako, we need to get started, if we want anything good!" Minami called.

"I'm coming!" I called back, then started walking towards her.

"Wait," Hideyoshi looked at me. "I need to ask you something," he said.

"S-sure, ask me anything," I gulped.

"It's awkward but.....w-what gender do you think I am?" He blushed as soon as the words exited his mouth.

"Um, a boy?" I answered.

"Really?" Hideyoshi's eyes lit up.

"Yes."

"Great! Because I AM a boy! Everyone thinks I'm a girl,"

"You don't look like a girl." I smile at him.

"Awesome, cool, now lets get to work, you two!" Minami said. She knocked on my head, then on Hideyoshi's. "Bakas!"

I giggled.

We spent a long time trying to do all the questions, and as Minami didn't know any kanji either, Hideyoshi helped us with the words- I might actually be smart, if it wasn't for this whole thing.

But Minami would totally be smarter.

Hideyoshi's POV

I was so glad Minako knew I was a boy!

I don't want more people thinking that I'm a girl.

"Yoshi, I need help again," Minako said. I read the question to her and then went back to solving mine.

Minami was speeding through the math, only stopping occasionally to ask me to read a word problem.

After about 30 minutes, she jumped up, screamed, "I got it!!" , and ran out of the classroom to wherever.

Minako looked at me and we shrugged, then got up to follow Minami.

We ran up steps, then down steps, then up some more.

We stopped at the girl's changing room.

(A/N Dun dun dun! That was pretty short but whatever. I'm updating so much today, in general not just on this story. Mkay bye.

~ Kezza 🐢🐢🐢🐢

By the way, read my friend @dream_big_12's stories. They're really super flipping good!!! :)