Possible Humiliation, MORE Jealousy, and An Invitation!

(A/N the rest of the fanfic will be in the third person because I like it better that way.)

Chapter 6

Possible Humiliation, MORE Jealousy, and An Invitation!

Class F was ready to battle Class B.

But, they were all put in Class F for a reason, and they didn't have GREAT avatars.

Well, except for Mizuki, much to everyone's joy and Minako's irritation.

(She doesn't really like Mizuki.)

The subject was math (Minami and Minako had a 'life-is-awesome' moment there).

"Minami, Minako, get these two here!" Yuuji says.

The two girls nod and jump into action.

"I'm summoning my avatar! Summon!" Minako felt powerful just saying the words.

She looked at her score, 256. What? She thought she'd be lower than that.

She then looked at Minami's avatar. It was cuter than hers.

"But there's no time to worry about that," she muttered to herself. "Let the battle begin."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Class F had won, there was no humiliation, and Minako liked Mizuki a bit more.

Apparently, a whole bunch of people were going to the pool, and Minako was invited to come.

"Um, alright," she answered, though inside she was screaming. People actually WANTED her to be some place!