Bathing Suits, Pools, and A First Kiss?

(A/N Sorry about the chapters before, with all the "breasts" things, hehe...it's just to help the people who haven't seen the show to picture the characters! Thank you for reading, guys, and sorry for the short last chapter! There's fashion stuff at the beginning of this one, sorry~! Here's a question: What's the cuter couple, Minako and Hideyoshi or Minako and Akihisa? This is short, also, sorry!)

Chapter 7

Bathing Suits, Pools, and A First Kiss?

It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, and the birds were singing. Definitely a perfect day to go to the pool.

Minako had trouble picking out the perfect bathing suit, finally settling on a blue two-piece with frills. It looked girly, yes, but at least it wasn't small enough to be a bikini, which Minako had promised her mother she would never wear.

She did her hair up in a high, messy bun, got her stuff ready, and went out the door.

Minako would change once she got there, and she was wearing a pink and grey striped tank top and denim shorts.

When she got to the pool, she saw Akihisa and Yuuji already there, so she said hi and went to go change. After coming back, everyone except Mizuki and Hideyoshi were there.

Not surprisingly, Minako headed to Minami, basically crushing all of Aki's bones, and she wondered what he had done this time.

Mizuki came from the changing room, and the two other girls felt all eyes focus on the pink-haired beauty. Well, all eyes except for Yuuji's. Shouko had almost poked out his eyes and he was just screaming now. But Kouta and Akihisa basically exploded because of the major nosebleeds.

"S-sorry I'm late!" Mizuki exclaimed. "I had a little trouble with tying the back..."

"Her clumsiness is too cute," Minami whispered to Minako. She nodded in agreement.

Luckily for the two, Mizuki's spotlight didn't last long. When Hideyoshi came out, all eyes turned to HIM, even Minako's.

To her surprise, he was wearing a girlier bathing suit than she was. (While she was trying to figure this out, she could hear Kouta and Akihisa having another volcanic nosebleed.)

"Hideyoshi, why are you wearing a girls' bathing suit?" Minako asked.

"Huh?! This is a GIRLS' bathing suit? I told the person at the store I needed swimming trunks!" he said, frowning.

"He must have thought you wanted girls' swimming trunks, Kinoshita," Minami said.

Hideyoshi groaned. "Now everyone will be convinced I'm a girl!"

"Aren't they already?" Minami giggled.

Minako gave her a look and Hideyoshi glared.

"Sorry, not the best time," she apologised.

•••

After a few hours in the pool, everyone started to go their separate ways.

The two people left were Hideyoshi and Minako. They walked home together, much to Minako's excitement.

"Today was fun!" she said, smiling.

"It was, except for the part when the top of my bathing suit fell off, and Himeji made me cover my chest, even though I'm a boy!" Hideyoshi frowned again.

"There, there. Pooorrrr little Kinoshita," Minako said, wrapping her arm around Hideyoshi in a half-hug and stroking the top of his head like a crazy stalker.

Hideyoshi turned a deep shade of red. "Don't do that!" he said.

Minako was surprised he'd blushed so much, but she guessed it was because she was being so creepy. "Alright, I won't."

After a bit of silence, Hideyoshi said, "Y-you can call me by my first name, Minako."

The stunned girl nodded. He could use her first name any time.

"Alright, then," Minako sighed, looking at the building in front of the two. "This is my house."

"Oh, okay..." Hideyoshi said a bit quietly.

When Minako started to leave, he quickly stopped her. "W-wait!"

"Yes, Kino-I mean, Hideyoshi?" Minako blushed slightly, wondering why he stopped her.

Hideyoshi leaned forward. He was less than a centimetre away from Minako's face.

He suddenly gave Minako a kiss. Without hesitation, Minako kissed back.

"Well, I better go now!" The flawless boy smiled cheerfully. "See you tomorrow at school, Mina!"

He had used her nickname. She was silently dying inside.