Pros and Cons, Akihisa Yoshii, and Total Confusion!

Hey guys, XepickittykatX here. 

Wait, that didn't sound cheerful enough. 

Hiya guys, XepickittykatX here!

Sorry this author's note might take up all your screen space, lol. I have to stop making so much paragraphs. 

It's raining superhard here at the moment, so if I die writing this because of the electricity, please, someone post this with a little note so my readers know of this accident :p 

What I really came here to say is,1. This chapter will have AkihisaxMinako, because a few people said they liked that pairing better, so comment your favorite pairing, again, after you read this chapter! It would help me soooo sooo much! and 2. I'm going to be doing, I don't know when, but soon, an Ask The Characters thingy! Would any of you ask questions?

So, I need you to comment 2 things: Your favorite pairing (again), and if you would ask any questions. If you do I will love you so much xx

Chapter 9

More Awkward Conversations, Akihisa Yoshii, and Total Confusion!

Minako had a good time with her friends, but it would be a bit boring to describe, just some conversation. 

After school is where things get pretty interesting. 

Like mentioned before, Akihisa's apartment is near her's, so they were walking home together this time, Minako fiddling with her bag, trying to find something to talk about. 

Luckily Akihisa started talking first. "Hey, erm, Hotaru-san-"

"Call me by my first name, it's fine." Minako interrupted. She wasn't used to this "Hotaru-san" stuff. 

Akihisa looked at her, surprised at first, but then he smiled. "Right, Minako-chan..." he gulped. Minako wondered why he was so nervous. 

"Well...Ireallylikeyou!" He finally said, so quickly that Minako could barely understand him. Minako smiled more widely than she'd ever smiled before. Even more wide than when she got her Xbox a few years back, which still entertains her...

When Aki saw her smiling, he continued, again. "B-but I know you also like Hideyoshi..."

"No worries, Akihisa, I also like you. Don't think I like every guy. Just you two." Minako said, giving Akihisa a huge glomp.

He blushed and hugged her back. "T-that's a relief..." Then, he found her smiling face inches from his. And he took advantage of it, then wrapped his arms around her waist.

***************************************************************************************

(Hope you know what I meant by "took advantage of it" hehe...)

****************************************************************************************

Minako Hotaru was in a sticky situation. 

"Grr," she growled, when she was back home. "In a turmoil!!"

She even went so far as to make pros and cons of each boy. 

"Right."  she thought, writing the boys' names down. 

Hideyoshi Kinoshita

Pros- Really sweet, smart, and adorable.

Cons- Everyone thinks he's a girl, and he's got a pretty obnoxious older sister...

Akihisa Yoshii 

Pros- A gamer (like me!), also cute and sweet (at least to me)

Cons- Not so smart (this, I could live with), and Minami would break my bones like they were twigs, Mizuki would bake me something with poison in it (not that it needs it)...I don't know what's worse...

"Well, that didn't help at all." Minako mumbled.