Valentine's Day Finally Choosing and Something Unexpected? Part 2

(A/N YO. So all lé feedback says "Put Minako with Hideyoshi!" and also now I kinda ship them more than Minako and Akihisa, since like Akihisa has 2 girls and a boy drooling over him and let's just leave it that way and not add another girl. ^.^

OH! And I will be doing what was suggested by BunnyMud:

It depends on what your looking for, but I have some Ideas. Why not you have Hideyoshi hear about this and get jealous of Akihisa. Or they could have a summoning battle for Minako's heart. I dont know who to chose though because I love them both. Oh and good chapter the Valentinze one!

(thank you. ;3)

final chapter:

Valentine's Day, Finally Choosing, and Something Unexpected? Part 2!

Maybe giving up on Minako was a bad idea.

Maybe Hideyoshi should have just kept trying, because there was no way Akihisa was going to just stay with her, and stop flirting with other girls. He had Mizuki Himeji drooling over him. To tell the truth, Hideyoshi had a little crush on her before. But not now. Now it was Minako, and he was pretty sure it was more than just a crush.

It was only now he remembered Violet was sitting next to him, blabbing away. She realized he wasn't paying attention to her. "Um, Hideyoshi?" she looked at him, confused.

"Oh. Sorry. Just a little bit distracted." He mumbled. He turned over so he was looking at Violet, too.

Ah, Violet. She seemed like the perfect distraction from Minako. Hideyoshi had found her attractive, and he was sure he would learn to love her as much as he loved Minako. In a short 2-hour span, he learned that it was definitely not going to happen. The only thing Violet had was looks, while her personality was extremely boring and just like all the other stereotypical teenage girls. And in those short 2 hours, Hideyoshi wanted to bang his head into a wall, repeatedly.

He wasn't going to say that to her, but he definitely needed to do something about this little relationship. So he said, as kindly as he could, that it definitely wasn't going to work out. Violet looked heartbroken, but he knew she'd get over it in a week, at the most. Go on to date other guys. It didn't bother him much, and he didn't feel horrible, either.

Hideyoshi walked around the school hallways. He saw Minako and Akihisa together briefly, then after a while he saw Aki giving a valentine to Mizuki. He felt anger bubbling inside of him. Hideyoshi waited until Mizuki skipped away happily to talk to Akihisa.

"What about you and Minako?" he asked.

"Oh. She saw me looking at other girls, and then when I admitted that I was, she got mad and stormed away?" He said, his expression saying, can you believe her?. "I was just telling the truth. She didn't have to get all worked up about it."

Hideyoshi stomped up to Aki and slapped him in the face. "You idiot!" He summoned his avatar. He wasn't about to let Akihisa get away with hurting Minako's feelings.

Akihisa summoned his, and the battle begun.

Meanwhile, Minako sat in the Class F room with her head on her cardboard box. Minami was next to her, trying to cheer her up.

"It's okay, he's a jerk."

"I'll beat him up for you."

"He had no right to hurt your feelings like that. He's a total baka, and I will hurt him."

Minako was happy her friend was there to help her. Mizuki was originally here, but she had no idea where she had gone. She had more to worry about than Mizuki, though. Maybe she should have picked Hideyoshi. Maybe she should have noticed how Akihisa flirted with almost every girl. But she was too in love with him to notice.

Then she realized. She wasn't in love with him. She was in love with the thought of him. Minako then hated herself for picking the wrong guy. She missed Hideyoshi, and felt bad for putting him in second place. But it was too late now, anyway, isn't it? He had Violet. He had probably gotten over her. It was too late to hug him and say "I'm sorry, I messed up, please forgive me, I love you". She had never despised herself more than now. When your first choice breaks your heart, go on to your second and beg him to take you back. She was horrible. And she knew it.

Minako got up, her face and hair a mess. "I know what I have to do, Minami."

And with that, she ran. She ran as fast as her legs could carry her. She ran around the entire school, looking for Hideyoshi. And she finally found him. He turned around, smiling at her. "I fought for you." he said. Minako knew exactly what he meant. He fought Akihisa for her heart. "And to let you know, I won."

She ran to him and hugged him tightly. "I love you, Hideyoshi, and I'm sorry. I'm sorry I chose Akihisa over you. I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you."

Hideyoshi hugged her back. "I love you too."