The Fortune Teller, Awkward Conversations, and A SUMMONER TEST WAR?

(A/N: 196 reads! Thank you guys! Also thank you to @dream-big_12, for telling people to actually READ this! I'm sure, without your help, I would have had maybe 14 reads! For those who actually haven't watched this anime/read the manga, it's hilarious, so when you have time, check it out!! Well, here's Chapter 5! Also, if you need chapter 4 it's the next one, my Wattpad app is being all eww)

Chapter 5 (I think) - The Fortune Teller, Awkward Conversations, and A SUMMONER TEST WAR?

Third Person POV.....

"Hey Mom, hey Kami, I'm home." Minako said, swinging the door closed behind her.

"Hello, sweetie." her mother smiled.

"Sup?" Kami said, with a mouthful of food.

"Oh, my charming older sister!" Minako giggled.

"You're darn right I'm charming," Kami said with an eye roll. "Now, I'm going to predict your future."

"Heck no, Kam!" Minako jumped over to the dining room table, where dinner was already served.

"If you're not going to let your sister tell you your fortune, or whatever it is she does now, I need to talk to you." Mrs. Hotaru said.

"Um, all right, mother." Minako settled down in a chair and, for the first time, listened to her mom.

"You're in high school now, and you're going to find a boyfriend..."

"Pff, like anyone would want me to be their girlfriend."

Mrs. Hotaru ignored her interruption and continued.

"....and I want to tell you what kinds of guys are good, and which ones aren't,"

"No comment." Minako interrupted again.

After this...very...awkward conversation, Minako finally let Kami predict her future.

"Hmm....this year is going to be very hard for you...huge challenges will come...but you'll find love," her older sister said.

"Wow. Great. Okay, Kami. I hope the love thing comes true, not the other part." Minako smirked. "I'm going to go to bed now," she said, as it was late, and that conversation lasted, erm, very long.

So she slipped into her pj's and went to bed.

************************************************************************************************************

The next day.....

Minako had just gotten to Class 2-F when Minami told her a bit of news.

"We've declared war on Class B," (A/N This may not have happened, but I'm not following the TV show exactly) she said.

"Oh, really?"

Minami nodded.

When she was out of earshot, Minako whispered, "Great. Another chance to humiliate ourselves."

Then she thought about Kami's prediction. "Huge challenges will come..."

No, this couldn't be what she was referring to.

Or was her prediction coming true?