Chapter 12

Karkat's POV (1st person)

Strider had been showing me his useless rapping recording shit when I heard the dreadfully familiar sound.

*WHIIRRR*

Kind of like how that portal sounds in "Trolls of Waverly Place". Doubt anyone would know what I mean there though.

Anyways, that sound has occurred around 3 times before this, and it's usually accompanied by Terezi's obnoxiously loud voice telling us that if we want, we can go on top of the deck to see some of our dead friends. Thank god she doesn't have the mic this time because I don't think I could stand another headache from he-

"HEY EVERYBODY! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! COME ON UP TO THE TOP OF OUR 5 STAR CRUISE SHIP TO SEE SOME OF OUR SADLY DECEASED PALS!!"

I look over and see that Terezi had rushed over to a small area behind Rose that has a microphone and I guess a button for activating it. Wonderful. At least I know the source now.

Terezi grabs Nepeta's arm and dashes upstairs, immediately followed by Rose. Dave nudges my shoulder and then starts to walk up with the Mayor as well. Oh fuck it.

I walk out the door and up the steps that take you up to the top of this disgusting shitrock.

Once I'm up there, I look around at who there is to see. I see a dead god tiered Terezi, a Tavros without his robot legs or a wheel chair, and.. what the fuck? Is that me in a maid outfit? Oh my fucking god I can't deal with this bullshit.

I decide that I'm gonna go back downstairs to hide from the rest of the crew when I see a Feferi out of the corner out of my eye. She looks just like the Feferi from my timeline, but I'm not sure. Next to her is a god tier Eridan who I couldn't give less of a shit about.

"Feferi?" I say

"KARCRAB!!" She screeches and runs over to me. "Shello!! It's so nice to sea you again!"

"I don't suppose you're the one from my timeline, huh?" I ask her

"Actually, I am! The thing about dream bubbles is that we can track any timeline we want to. We just can't talk unless you float through a bubble, which is what has just happened!" She says and smiles really widely. "Even though sometimes there's some randoms that get in here. Like uh.." She pauses and points over at the ghost me in a maid outfit and giggles.

"Yeah, I get that." I say. "Is anyone else from our timeline here?"

"Yes. Equius found me recently and asked for my kelp! Me and Aradia have been pretty good fronds since I hit the bubbles and she's taught me just about everything there is to know about these things! He's over there with Nepeta." She said looking over into their direction...

Nepeta's POV (1st person)

"Nepeta? Is it really.. you?"

I can feel my heart beating a thousand times a second in my chest. Words couldn't even begin to explain the amount of happiness that has been washed over me to simply hear his voice and see his face.

I don't even know if hugging ghosts is a thing, or if I'll just fall flat on my face, but I jumped up and wrapped all of my limbs around him at once and gave him the biggest hug ever.

I can feel his arms wrap around me too. The last time I had seen his face was when he was lying dead on the ground with a string wrapped around his neck and a smile on his face from when he looked up and saw me. I told myself I would do anything to see that smile again.

Being so close causes all of the wonderful memories to come back. Fighting the ferocious beasts in our Sgrub game together. I called us The Meowrails. Nobody could take us down!

All of those silly computer chats he had came pouring back into my head too. Nobody but him could make me laugh so hard that tears sprung up into my eyes. I remember him comforting me when I was heartbroken over stupid things, and me doing the same. Also forcing him to let me do his hair. That was always fun.

I know I must be crying my eyes our right now, yet I couldn't be happier.

I heard a sniffle come from above me and lifted my head up to look him in his glassy eyes. His cheeks were stained with tears dark blue tears. This must be what complete and utter happiness feels like. I have never cared for anyone more than the way I cared for my moirail.

I smiles my biggest smile at him, and he smiled back.

"Of course it's me, you gosh darned silly face!!" I say, and hug him tighter.

-----------------------------------------------------------
:^)

I don't really have much to say on this so, I hope you enjoyed!

Please leave a vote if you like the book so far!!

<3 you all