chapter two.

"Again Shawn?" I covered my eyes as the embarrassed boy quickly ran into his room with a nervous giggle.

"Sorry Y/N I didn't think you we're going to be home anytime soon." He came out of his room with red cheeks and pants on. Thankfully.

I peered around. "Where's the girlfriend?"

"You just missed her."

"That sucks, now where's Justin I have to go yell at him for sending me on a blind date."

Shawn laughed. "Which is bad because?"

"It was with a dude." I sighed.

Shawn laughed and pointed up the stairs to Justin's room. The three of us were roommates at UCLA which shocked the hell out of Justin and I when we found out, and well you can't live in a house when you hate 1/2 of your roommates so we went out for a couple drinks and ended up spilling our life stories and next thing you know we're buddies. It also kind of helped we had our heart broken by the same girl. Shawn had a record deal with Republic Records but told his label that he would rather live on campus and get the college experience while he song wrote and went the studio, which I respected him for. Recently he's been "talking" to a girl and I had yet to meet her and because I had hacked his twitter one too many times he had blocked me and changed his password so I couldn't even stalk his account. Asshole. I was broken out of my thoughts when a smirking Justin came into my view.

"How was the date Skittle?" He asked laughing and walking towards the kitchen. He had taken to calling me Skittle in freshman year when I almost died choking on one and he sat there laughing.

"It was a dude Bieber. I don't do dick, we talked about this." I playfully shook my head and pushed past him and walked up stairs leaving the two boys laughing.

Walking into my room I sat down on my bed and pulled out my laptop and signed into my email. I raised my eyebrow at the unfamiliar email that popped up first.

subject: interested in meeting.

Dear Ms.Y/L/N,
I was referred to your YouTube channel by not one but six of my artists and I watched your most recent video titled 'Amnesia' which was an original and I have to say I was thoroughly impressed and would love to meet with you this Friday. My number is below call me if you would be interested. I look forward to hearing from you.
Charlie Walk
Republic Records CEO.

"SHAWN!"

--
A/N- To the people who said Justin you deserve a cookie. Some other people also made some correct guesses of people who will be showing up later :). I'm trying to update Friday's and Sunday's so look out for that!

-Jen