chapter five.

I woke up with a small pounding in my head and warmth to my right, turning over in confusion I was met with closed eyes and a small smile on pink lips. Groaning quietly at the headache that was slowly getting worse, I sat up and shivered at the air that hit my exposed chest, getting out of bed I grabbed a random sweatshirt off of my floor and a pair of boxers. Yawning I made my way out of my room and into the bathroom, running into a shirtless Shawn walking into his room with a tray of breakfast humming happily to himself.

Walking past him I smirked. "Somebody got laid last night."

Shawn laughed quietly. "How can you tell?"

"Besides the fact you're happier than you've been in a while?"

Shawn blushed slightly and pushed his door open." She's amazing Y/N, I really like her."

"That's adorable Shawnie." I ruffled the boys hair and continued down the hallway with a smile on my face. "And by the way the scratches down your back say a lot too!"

I heard his loud laugh and then his door shut making me giggle quietly. Leaning down to brush my teeth I almost screamed when a half asleep Justin entered the bathroom.

"Morning you ho- hey wait are those my superman boxers?"

I nodded and spit out the toothpaste. "I have about 98% percent of your pajamas and shit in my closet and you notice now?"

Justin stared at me with furrowed eyebrows and then slowly nodded. "I want my shit back Y/L/N."

"Never going to happen Bieber."

I washed my face quickly and walked out into the bathroom making my way to the kitchen and connecting my phone to the speaker.

Baby girl, you're so damn fine though
I'm tryna know if I could hit it from behind though

Giggling slightly I mouthed the lyrics and made my way to the fridge to get some eggs and bacon.

I'm sipping on you like some fine wine though
And when it's over, I press rewind though, ay

Turning on the stove I grabbed a bowl and cracked eggs into them. 

You talking bands, girl, I got it
Benjamins all in my pocket
I traded in my Trues for some Robins

Going along with the lyrics I jumped when a voice came from behind me.

"This is by far the best morning I've had in a while."

I turned around with a hand over my chest. "Holy crap Lauren, you can't scare my like that."

Lauren giggled slightly and took a seat on the counter top. "I didn't take you for a Fetty Wap type of girl."

I turned back to the eggs and smiled. "There's a lot you don't know about me."

"Oh yeah like what?"

"There's lots, we haven't seen each other in three years."

Lauren opened her moth to answer and was cut off by her ringtone. I sent her a look telling her to answer her phone. Nodding she fished her phone out of the hoodie pocket. MY hoodie pocket.

"Hey Dinah."

My eyes widened and I looked at Lauren who shot me a look.

"Um, no I haven't seen Camila. I'm at home already."
I breathed out in relief and turned off the stove.

"Yeah okay, I call her."

"Alright bye D, love you too."

Lauren hung up and put the phone back. "You really were serious about not wanting to see us again huh?"

I was about to answer when two more voices entered the kitchen. "Shawn, babe I'm telling you there's no way- Y/N?"

I turned around and Lauren watched as my jaw dropped. "Camila?"

The kitchen went silent as our eyes met.

A nervous giggle came from Lauren. "Looks like I found Camila."

--
A/N - the story actually starts now. I'm so fucking pumped.

-Jen

Song: 679 by fetty wap