chapter three.

Shawn smirked at me as he entered my room. "You called?"

"Shawn you fucking referred me to Charlie Walk?" I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Hell yeah you deserve it." He sent me a wide grin that somehow calmed me down a bit.

"Who were the other five?" I asked leaning back on my bed and staring at the ceiling.

"Other five?"

I sat back up. "The email said six of his artists told him about me?

Shawn gave me a confused look. "I have no idea."

Five?

--

Justin shot me a hazy grin as the bass pumped through the crowd. Shawn had gone missing as soon as we entered the club. Justin had proposed we go clubbing as soon as he heard the news. Shawn had said he knew the perfect place and here we were at a club mixed with multiple drunk celebrities. I had a couple drinks in my system mixed with whatever second hand fume that was in the air. I had been dancing with the blonde boy but he got pulled away by a smirking brunette and he was most definitely going home with her.

Not cookie cutter not picture perfect
Unexpected but I'm worth it
Could expose you to this life, if that's what you like
Explore your thoughts, stop actin' scared
I could see you watching let me take it there

I grabbed onto a pair of hips when a black haired girl pushed herself on me.

Let me show you what it's like, to fuck with something right
Girl let me put you on with something real
Wanna show you how it feels, to rock with something trill
So come join me in this room girl it's time
I know what you like baby, let me get you right

I smirked at Justin who was sending me a raised eyebrow. I rolled my eyes slightly when he sent me a small message of a peace sign with a tongue in between.

I start off slow so you feel secure
Just let me know where you feel it more
If your breath gets quick, that's normal
If my hands move slick, that's normal

I slid my hands down her sides and turned her around to face me. The dim lights of the crowd made it unable to see anything but her cherry red lips.

Girl let me put you on with something real
Wanna show you how it feels, to rock with something trill
So come join me in this room girl it's time
I know what you like baby, let me get you right

A cocky grin made its way on my face when red lips bit her lips. Leaning down I whispered the next lyrics in her ear causing her arms to tighten around my neck.

Say baby, stop messing with those boys get you a lady.

Red lips smirked and leaned up to whisper in my ear. "Take me home."

I nodded and let her go, grabbing her hands instead. "My cars in the back."

She nodded and led me out through the back door while I took my phone out and sent a quick text to my two roommates.

went home, don't come in my room when you come home.

I led the girl through the parking lot and opened the door for her.

"Great manners." I laughed at her tone and furrowed my eyebrows at the voice that was familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Running to the other side of the car I got in and faced her. She turned to me and the green eyes I never thought I would see again met my view.

"Lauren?"
"Y/N?"

-
A/N  you tryna get with 1/5?
-Jen
song: 01st position by kehlani