chapter ten.

"There's something devilish in you Y/N, and I want you to take that and write about it." Justin sat across from me with a guitar on his left and a small keyboard  on his lap.

"You can't just ask me to write something and expect me to just shit it out." I rolled my eyes in frustration and accepted the fact that I wasn't ever going to give Charlie and Abel the "edgy" vibe he wanted for a new song. Justin and I had been sitting at the table for a good four hours with no inspiration at all.

Justin suddenly sat up with a gleam in his eye. "I have an idea." Grabbing his phone he tapped a contact and put the phone on speaker.

"What's up Justin?" The voice answered and I knew it from anywhere.

"Malik! What's up buddy." I shot Justin a wide eyed look and he shrugged. "Listen, I heard you were in LA and I need a spot of you-know-what."

Zayn let out a laugh. "I'm in the studio right now but shoot me your address and I'll drop some off and don't worry it's on the house because I haven't seen you in so long."

"Thanks bro."

Clicking the red button, Justin ended the call and shot me a smile. "We're going to get this song done."

"So you want me to get high for it?"

"How did you write all your best songs on High School?"

"I was either high as fuck or heartbroken."

"Exactly."

---

A/N - I KNOW ITS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT CHAPTER 11 IS LONG AS HELL and this was the only good place to stop. I love you and I hope you enjoyed and just so you know Zayn is going to play a key component in this story so prepare yourselves.

-Jen