chapter seven.

"Seriously Lauren, what makes you think that?"

"Maybe the fact you still have the song book from highschool?"

"That doesn't mean anything."

"That means you wrote about what happened during senior year."

"Fine I did. Happy?"

Lauren pursed her lips. "I want to hear it."

"What?"

"Let. Me. Hear. It" 

"No fucking way."

"Why?"

"We just met again after three years. You don't have song book privileges yet."

"Really?"

"Yes really."

Lauren took a deep breath and nodded. "I deserve that."

"You deserve a lot of shit."

Lauren sighed and put her hands into her pockets. "I want to get past that Y/N."

"Kind of hard to get past three years of hurt." I looked away from Lauren and made my way into the apartment building. "It's really hard."

--

"Justin Drew fucking Bieber!"

Justin ran into my room with a small smile on his face. "What did I do now your highness."

"Don't be sarcastic you asshat." I smiled at him. "I need to go over the song for the meeting with Charlie and I'm freaking out so sit and listen and tell me what you think."

Justin nodded and threw himself in the black computer chair that sat by my desk. "Let me see what you got Skittle."

I took a deep breath and strummed the guitar that sat on my lap.

Lights go down
And the night is calling to me, yeah
I hear voices singing songs in the street
And I know that we won't be going home
For so long, for so long
But I know that I won't be on my own, yeah
I love this feeling and

Right now
I wish you were here with me
Cause right now
Everything is new to me
You know I can't fight the feeling
And every night I feel it
Right now
I wish you were here with me

Late night, spaces
With all our friends, you and me, yeah
Love these faces
Just like how it used to be
And we won't be going home
For so long, for so long
But I know I won't be on my own, on my own
I'm feeling like

Right now
I wish you were here with me
Cause right now
Everything is new to me
You know I can't fight the feeling
And every night I feel it
Right now
I wish you were here with me

I stopped strumming and looked at Justin who's mouth was slightly ajar. "Ya know I haven't really heard you sing in a while, you have a beautiful voice Y/N and if you didn't like girls I would be all over that."

I laughed and put the guitar down. "Aren't you already all over me?"

A knock on the door interrupted our banter and I stood up to get the door. Leaving Justin in the room I jogged down the steps and opened the door, and found a bashful Camila standing on the other side. I trailed my eyes down her body quickly taking note in the abs that were forming on her already tight stomach. Jesus she's hot.

"Is Shawn here?" I was broken away from my thoughts by her voice. Yes Y/N Shawn, her boyfriend.

"Uh, No he has an all night studio session, so he can finish up his retouched album."

Camila slightly pouted and went to walk away but turned around at the last second. "Um, do you think we can talk?"

I stood staring at her. "About?"

Camila looked down at the heels she was wearing. "Us."

---
A/N - tell me what you think about the slow progression with Mila and Lauren? Also the rest of the girls are coming soon. (*cough* trouble comes in threes *cough*)

-Jen